Author: magnetic1974

Rich oversea Chinese are returning home [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-16 15:01:00 |Display all floors
hehe , if I have lots of money,it's not possible to live in Us!
Happy life for Adventure, my site: http://www.adventurecn.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-16 16:08:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-11-15 09:48
Just ask Lai Changxing of Xiamen notoriety why he "emigrated" to Canada in the first place, only to come "home" so reluctantly...

you know well about China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-16 16:21:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nikemallchin at 2011-11-16 10:40
http://www.nikemallchina.com Retail and wholesale Nike, adidas soccer shoes, running shoes, basketball shoes,Football clothes and hat,and so on

Get the fcuk out of here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-16 22:29:43 |Display all floors
i think they are not homesick,but feel the environment they have stayed have changed,and it's not as well as theywent there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-17 01:28:53 |Display all floors

Seneca

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-17 02:24:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2011-11-17 01:28
You are pethetic fooool don't you know that jet engine such as turbo jet its actually the gas generator. You english migth be  better than me, but its doesn't  mean you are marter than  me than any ...

Nothing wrong with your English i can understand everything you say , kike Seneca is agent provocateur.

for most people in this forum English is not native or first language so nobody complain about it but Seneca.

it is usual tactic that kikes use in other forums too in order to discredit opponents.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-11-17 10:50:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2011-11-17 01:28
You are pethetic fooool don't you know that jet engine such as turbo jet its actually the gas generator. You english migth be  better than me, but its doesn't  mean you are marter than  me than anyone els.

Even 5 years old American kid can speak better English  than Nikola Tesla, but its doesn't mean that they understand about how the magnetic field work tham him. Mr. Panda  my father was serving in the Frence colonial Army when you ancester colonized the Indochine, but we kicked you out after the battle of Dien Bien Phu in 1954. My father and I sometime don't get along due to our different ideology, but anyway I respect him, and accept him, because he's my father

Laotian  are actully from China and our ancester are CHinese not the  greedy white  French. Laos will be better off to be under China rule, because we are Asian people, the same color, eat the same foods and shares the similarity in cultures.

My ancestor didn't colonize Indochina as my father is Portuguese and my mother is Spanish. Also, I do not consider myself accountable for the despicable acts my ancestors may have done. I never participated in any form of colonization, why being so angry at me because my ancestors may have ?

The Laotian did not kick the French army's butt at Dien Bien Phu, it was the Vietnamese. Your last sentence shows you are just a slave in your mind. You went from one master, France, to another master, China. How about a free Laos with no master ?

Funny how the dog barking the most is actually the less dangerous one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.