Author: magnetic1974

Rich oversea Chinese are returning home [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-16 02:43:06 |Display all floors
The one's i know wouldn't go back there if you paid them.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-16 04:29:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2011-11-14 20:33
Back in late 2003 I had one friend that his family own the business in US, but they are returned home, his family builts the seven story house near Fuzhou city. I asked him why don't you stay in US, because you have alots of money and he told me that US is white people country and why he want to stay there forever. He also told me that US is going down and you better hurry up and save your money and buy you a home in China.

Smart man your friend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-16 04:51:18 |Display all floors

electrical engineering

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-16 10:40:34 |Display all floors

Reply #14 magnetic1974's post

short circuit in magnetic brain. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-16 10:40:43 |Display all floors

nikemallchina

http://www.nikemallchina.com Retail and wholesale Nike, adidas soccer shoes, running shoes, basketball shoes,Football clothes and hat,and so on

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-11-16 13:12:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magnetic1974 at 2011-11-16 04:51
My English is bad, because I am not majoring in English. I am majoring in Electrical Engineering and that why i use the magnetic 1974 for my screen name.

I am  specialize in turbine technology a ...

If you're from Laos, why do you keep saying "we, the chinese people", do you consider Laos as part of China ?

Also, you lived in the US for 20 years, I can understand if you have an accent or whatever but 20 years is more than enough time to learn the language. The excuse "I'm not an English Major" doesn't really work here.

Hence my previous statement : you're a doofus.

And just because I like a good troll : China sucks and chinese people are stupid BUT they're smarter than Laos people :)

Here you can suck on that for days now [size=-2](don't worry dear chinese friend, I don't trust a word of what I wrote in the sentence above )

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-16 14:13:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-11-16 08:03
14: "Only a fool and retard want to live in US..."

Says one who emigrated there.

Is that poster jealous of the many more than want to go to the U.S. now?

"...am planing (s ...
Not so fast kike you should read this book and get educated answer on how many type of engineering go to build one jet engine.
I'm not expert in this field but even i know jet engine need electrical components in order to control reaction::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thaddeus W. Fowler, 揓et Engines and Propulsion Systems for Engineers?Human Resource Development Dept. General Electric Aircraft Engines | 1989 | ASIN: B000VW0YKS | 516 ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.