Author: DSseeing

Is Apple good for the price? [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-11-11 04:36:06 |Display all floors

Me like to make fun of Apple fans

Reminds me so much of grammar school and the kids that were so proud of their brand new Batman, Spiderman, Uberman lunch boxes.
So what? You carry your lunch, you carry your lunch... a paper bag works just as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-11 04:53:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robert237 at 2011-11-11 04:36
Reminds me so much of grammar school and the kids that were so proud of their brand new Batman, Spiderman, Uberman lunch boxes.
So what? You carry your lunch, you carry your lunch... a paper bag w ...

and it is bio degradable.
and if you want to avoid waste, better take the metall lunchbox for the environment.

I recently happened to sit next to two macbook users in an interesting lecture.
No Kidding, after they noticed each others macbooks they were talking about it for at least 15 minutes before I just lost it and changed places("look at how I can rotate some irrelevant pictures with this multitouch touchpad, this is so awesome, and here, open internet vidieos and social networks" and this kind of stuff, b1tches don't know my trackpoint and/ or wacom digitizer for the screen) .
Geeze, it was really actually a fine and interesting speech.

Another time one went completely panicking about my drinking water coming close to his macbook, fearing the loss if something spilled into the keyboard. When his not manually exchangeable battery ran out of power, I got him confused by spilling some of the water into my thinkboard keyboard, telling him I was watering the thinkpad so the same would not happen to me, and he should also try that next time he ran out of battery, lol.
(Note, just a thinkpad and a real heavy duty ruggedized laptop couldn't ever care about water.)
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-11-11 05:05:38 |Display all floors

They introduced the iPhone 4S

Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-11-10 12:53

and it is bio degradable.
and if you want to avoid waste, better take the metall lunchbox for the environment.

I recently happened to sit next to two macbook users in an interesting lecture ...

They introduced the iPhone 4S a few weeks ago and I had to explain to my wife why there were so many people
waiting in the zig zagging line to get a chance to lose $500 for a new cell phone with snappy features.
Now if only someone could explain to me why my wife wants me to lose $2670 on a Louis Vuitton handbag
A world gone mad. MAD I tell you!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-11 05:23:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robert237 at 2011-11-11 05:05

They introduced the iPhone 4S a few weeks ago and I had to explain to my wife why there were so many people
waiting in the zig zagging line to get a chance to lose $500 for a new c ...

I got the 3GS and it's ok, happened that I needed an new smartphone when my Nokia one broke, WiMo was just killed off for Windows Phone, android not yet ready, and android... well I'm just bloody happy my Nokia smartphone had finally broken back then.
And for that 3gs Siri was developed originally and sold, that is now the exclusive seIIing point of the new 4GS.
seriously, they had better not done that at all, how much more clearly can you admit to have lost it at catching up with technical progress and being able to bring up something innovative.

And, yes, for  my use it has actually paid off well for me, but I know few others for whom it did.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-11-12 11:30:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robert237 at 2011-11-11 04:36
So what? You carry your lunch, you carry your lunch... a paper bag w ...

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-11-13 00:07:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by moonpalace at 2011-11-10 18:14
You also do not know what you don't have .hahahahahaha.

An iPad is an Asus plus more, much much more.

As I wrote, I actually had an Ipad. Didn't suit me. If it suits you, then it's perfect, I'm happy for you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.