Author: cindy1225

Guard rapes woman in front of husband [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-11-10 09:36:41 |Display all floors
Seneca insist raping indeed.

A coward teacher .

All his enrolled student learnt how to cooperate rapist while their wife or daughter being raped.

Duh,snakey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 09:40:56 |Display all floors
The coward husband could easily hit the guard who was not armed

According to self defense studies, many peoples who are not trained would make things going worst in such situation. You can insult him, it's easy to say when you are comfortably seat frot of your computer, far from the reality. But what he made, whtever you think, was maybe the "less bad" choice to prevent serious injuries, death. One more time: most of us are not rambo, and you DONT KNOW what will happen if you fight with a guard who is trained and violent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 09:48:38 |Display all floors
Wait a minute... something's very wrong here! Where are the PATRIOTS?! We now have another example of BAD CHINESE harming ordinary Chinese people and harming the image of China!

They're suppose to come to DEFEND the BAD CHINESE from being criticized! They should be coming here and tell us "Look, South Korea (or any other countries) also has rape cases! So, talk about South Korea first. Don't talk China."

Or something like "If you're the husband, what would a normal husband do? What would you do?"

"Don't you find it strange the camera is there to take their pictures? This must be a Western plot!"

"It is their right to rape women and it's also their right to hide in next room and do nothing!"

I don't feel right about this. I'm not used to their silence. I'm gonna find more BAD CHINESE cases and put them up on this board. I need to prove they haven't changed their spots

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 10:51:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taikor at 2011-11-10 09:48
Wait a minute... something's very wrong here! Where are the PATRIOTS?! We now have another example of BAD CHINESE harming ordinary Chinese people and harming the image of China!

They're suppose  ...

There are some more stories behind this occurence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 11:00:00 |Display all floors
The man is a pussy.  Maybe he was hoping to get raped too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 11:08:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yasawakic at 2011-11-10 09:40

According to self defense studies, many peoples who are not trained would make things going worst in such situation. You can insult him, it's easy to say when you are comfortably seat frot of ...

No need to be a rambo or martial art learners.

The picture seems to be a electronic shop.

It was not opened but what the couple were doing there??

Why the guard need one hour and why beat her for?

Was it a theft case that the couple was caught??
----------------------------------------------------------
A very normal man saved his daughter from hooligan simply with a pc of brick.Bcs his moral given him RAMBO power who never fight with anyone in life.The rapist gone dead of internal bleeding in the head and father get releasd after one year by the court the verdict  was a plain life leading father protect his young daughter from a hooligan with bad record previously.Each father or brother have right to protect their daughter/sister from the victim of rape in any mean.

This is the reality.See the lawbook and reference of variouse cases final jugdment.
China have a different law of rape i.e.wear a condom is not called rape.

Shame on you another coward.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-10 11:40:42 |Display all floors

My Heart Goes Out To Them

This is horrible, grossly outrages. This young couple now must live with this horrendous act by this animal for the rest of their lives.

The wife, that poor innocent child. Such a horrible crime to disrespect and assault another human being like that. The emotional wound may heel over, but the scar will remain for life.

The husband, his lack of action moves me in both disgrace and pity for him, but the horror he lived and will for the rest of his life is not ours to bare, but his alone. The wound of his shame will haunt him for ever. They say a brave man dies but once, but a coward dies a thousand deaths. Still my heart goes out to him as a victim of this assault as well.

The animal, the rapist, this clueless, mindless, idiot. I hope he becomes someones bit ch while in prison so he too can feel what it is like to be assaulted, over and over. I have one recommended punishment, besides time in prison, castration. I always felt that anyone who sexually assaults another human being should be immediately castrated. And I think they should do it on TV for all to witness, as a deterrent.

The animal's family. If this young couples children get so much as a paper cut I would lock the animal's family up for their threats. And I would pull them in front of a judge and explain that to them very clearly, leaving no doubt in their feeble little minds.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.