Author: SMITHI

Anti-Semitic attitudes rise in United States - poll--Ria Novosti   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-2 10:29:31 |Display all floors
Tap danced around the Palestinian question.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-2 11:51:37 |Display all floors
They are hated for their action. No one is hating on Buddhist. You can thank Madroff for that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-2 12:58:57 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2011-11-7 02:03
"The fact that anti-Semitic attitudes have increased significantly over the past two years is troubl ...

The ADL exists to fight anti-Semitism, so their claims are inflated to secure funds for their cause.

Many Jews disagree with the figures, but gentiles cannot do so as the ADL is very powerful.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 02:03:31 |Display all floors
Its not very shocking...just look at this board and count the number of anti-joo kooks that are american.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 03:58:06 |Display all floors
Never the less this phenomena of rising anti-Semitism in USA is interesting to me , after long observation I concluded banksters are to be blamed.

You see  banksters are more or less from chosen tribes for some reason so I connected dots..................but fat Amerikkkkkkans are  starting to connect dots toooooooooo...................brrrrrrrr  …....scary time ahead. Once they workout what is done to them ovens might a be put in use again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 04:03:29 |Display all floors
First you hear "complains" that the "Zionists" are in charge of the USA,

then

you here "complains" of growing "anti-semitic" resentments.

For once can you "United American Bashers" make up your mind first before posting ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-3 04:13:13 |Display all floors
Never the less this phenomena of rising anti-Semitism in USA is interesting to me , after long observation I concluded banksters are to be blamed.

What is your take on this topic Amerikkkkkkkkkkkkkkan?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.