Author: Celina0104

why a foreigner rather than Chinese came to rescue? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-2 23:53:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-11-2 23:51

jumping into the water in broad daylight,
reminds me of the students jumping from 1st or 2nd floor together over unfinnished homework.

A cry for help with assumption of strong signal value  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-3 00:03:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-11-2 23:53

The Payback for such a widely reported case comes at the attempt to buy any private insurance coverage but retirement.

even just my bad thyroid means exclusion as a possible risk towards depression.
Despite a diagnosis and resulting treatment of it actually means that the risk of this materialising nears Nil,
that does not matter much to Insurance Mathematicians, refusing most private coverages.
Just to make a point how much less likable coverage is for someone who already comitted an actual suicide attempt.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-3 00:05:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-11-2 23:53

Considering this,
the mean Game with Emotions is even one more reason to kick that sorry persons butt while saving him or her, aside from protecting the own butt from being drawn down.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-3 00:08:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-11-3 00:03

The Payback for such a widely reported case comes at the attempt to buy any private insurance coverage but retirement.

even just my bad thyroid means exclusion as a possible risk towa ...

Take care.

When you have time, please teach more people how to protect themselves if fall into water and how to safely save others without sacrifising their own lives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-3 00:23:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-11-3 00:08

Take care.

When you have time, please teach more people how to protect themselves if fall into water and how to safely save others without sacrifising their own lives.

I did note the problem first back in school and have since tought elementary Swimming to saveral Chinese back then in School and University and later in China.

I hope that as many as possible of them continue to learn and also in turn themselves teach others to swim, and hope the learning process will more and more begin earlier.

It is very hard teaching something like swimming or riding a bicycle to Adults.
Nevertheless it is fullfilling and something I'll continue to do.

On the other hand, as it is just something I do in Spare Time on personal basis, I can better just teach the basics to a lot,
to get them somewhat floating by themselves and able to continue the learning process by themselves,
or in some Training Class, and hopefully to a lifeguard level, and themselves in turn training more people.

I hope the Future holds times when even in China People will just be confused about the idea of going into the water as a Suicide Method, in by then, the past.

As a mean to balance out all this current Reasonability I just updated my Avatar to a Cooler one than my old Mugshot.

[ Last edited by LCSULLA at 2011-11-3 12:31 AM ]
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-3 00:31:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-11-3 00:23

I did note the problem first back in school and have since tought elementary Swimming to saveral Chinese back then in School and University and later in China.

I hope that as many as possibl ...

Thanks.

I'm glad that while bad-mouthing (or critising) China, you still do something positive here. Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-3 00:40:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-11-3 00:31

Thanks.

I'm glad that while bad-mouthing (or critising) China, you still do something positive here. Thanks.

Here?

I also updated my location, currently it's right now the other place than Nanjing.

And as for Criticism, Criticism is something necessary to improve.
That is to say, IF you want to improve.

And if you indeed are such sensitive on the topic to consider it unfair,
you could anytime just check what I write here about the US, just ask JFenix if you are dazzled what I'm talking about. Same goes for many others.
Or even more so, the style in which Other Countries and their peoples are permanently portrayed here.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.