Author: DanseMacabre

Why Chinese love eating on trains? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-11-12 13:47:03 |Display all floors
I dont feel bore and without any dental problem I feel hungry and sleepy too.I enjoy watching both side natural beauty if there are.The moving train probably make a self exercize in the stomach which make me  hungry.

But sorry to say that the whole night no food even raw milk are not available,uffffffff !!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 16:06:30 |Display all floors
The link which references was drawn from no longer exists.
Joseph Christian in today's China Daily. (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cnd ... ntent_14019242.htm)

However what one would do while sitting in a enclosed cabin or room is not hard to imagine.
The next question is as good as asking what one would do in one's room be it public or private rooms?

I am pretty sure we could not rule out few acts that would be the simple answer to the Question asked. ( DanseMacabre 's )

So I will not elaborate what the reply may be, anyone of you could now figure the answer,
is there any parallel to be drawn from it.

Similarly whether is it a cabin cafe in the Chicago train, or the Siberian train, or EuroStar across the Strait would be much the same.

Google "images for siberian train" , 'image uk train" or "image norway train" to see for yourself  what pax did on trains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 16:48:31 |Display all floors
There is no strange.When you are hungry,you want to eat.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 17:25:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by constellation at 2012-1-21 17:26
lotusfly7 Post time: 2011-11-4 12:12
It's an excuse to snack.

A opportunity to once again eat that yummy instant noodle snack, bread o ...

street manhole covers round? ehm...good question, I can't think up this question, maybe easily make the fluids run out!
find easy and relax ways to reach your mind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-21 23:58:06 |Display all floors
i always thougt the chinese just love eating, why should a train stop a good habit i love chinese  food china invented fast food ( better than macdonalds)  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.