Author: DanseMacabre

What can you contribute to CD forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-13 08:52:00 |Display all floors

Speaking of Dumping Grounds

Do these dumb asses running CD realize people have volume controls on their computers.

Additionally, the selective posting of comments because it doesn't jive with their political view is over the top.

On top of that this ls like the Eagles song Hotel California goes; 'You may check in, but you can never leave'.

That is unless one never returns to the site.

.:)

[ Last edited by lotusfly7 at 2011-11-13 08:56 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-14 20:13:05 |Display all floors
Many fun loving come to d site including me.   Good 4 exchanges of opinions & gk.  This could be supported by action if cd management & participants agree.
你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-14 23:11:37 |Display all floors
Think I did contribute, a picture of a drawing that had to come from Jesus, guess if you don't believe then you don't see it that way . Felt God calling the Oriental people, but some people took that . I keep messing up, if you don't tell anyone before it happens it is not the same, and it is awful because it has to do with death .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-14 23:41:46 |Display all floors
DanseMacabre you mention a dumping ground,  don't think I'll ever get over what these people did, when the Lord takes me Home . Called this church and later it is like what you could not get enough you bug my phone, treating me like a terrorist, they took my privacy along with a lot of other things, and not even a meal was offered almost like I don't even deserve to eat, of course peeking toms would not pay to peek would they, there are songs about me that no one can seem to believe, was thinking about 2 of them this morning one singing about me and a golden ring, by AFI, Miss Murder, and one by 30 Seconds to Mars, Kings and Queens, singing they are the kings and queens of promise, you know why they call me Miss Murder in that song, because I turned off that bugged phone, and whats really bad about it is, felt people were going to die if I hadn't .

[ Last edited by 5teacup at 2011-11-14 11:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-15 01:35:25 |Display all floors
cd forum is good place , contributions are correlated to IQ of posters and life experience i guess.

i think my contributions is balanced and fair view of the world , i don't take sides i present facts................indeed.

vote Smithi next election

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-11-15 02:35:14 |Display all floors
cd forum is good place , contributions are correlated to IQ of posters and life experience i guess.

i think my contributions is balanced and fair view of the world , i don't take sides i present facts................indeed.

vote Smithi next erection .. [/quote]

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-15 07:28:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.