Author: DanseMacabre

What can you contribute to CD forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-11-3 21:54:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-11-3 18:09

Supper in your case.

Btw asian century is good 4 d whole world, as it would optimize d resources 4 d humankind.
你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-11-3 22:43:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2011-10-31 14:19
Saw some members complaining about injustices they suffered in this forum. But what can you contribute to this forum? Or you simply see it as your dumping ground?

Just FUN

Bollocks to those TWO that don't think it is:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-4 03:19:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-11-3 19:35
I suppose if you are here long enough you get to thinking you're important.

You're not.

I second that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-4 09:15:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-11-3 19:35
I suppose if you are here long enough you get to thinking you're important.

You're not.

So how long is "long enough"?

Self-important? Nah, I'm as humble as anyone else.

I think Austin is right, just for fun, and nothing else. If there is enough fun in this forum, quite fine by me.

Problem is there isn't, because many consider themselves as too important to listen to and care about others.

Talking about communal spirit.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-11-4 11:02:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2011-11-4 09:15

I think Austin is right, just for fun, and nothing else. If there is enough fun in this forum ...

Seconded and thirded

The problem with a site like this is, a high percentage of members think they are Polititions/Judges/World Leaders.

But in reality they know sweet FA about the indepth subjects they post about> I know sweet FA about all that stuff so that's why I don't post about it.

But what I do know is, that I ain't Twotobe or Force one or Ghosty>  

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-4 14:40:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2011-11-4 09:15

I think Austin is right, just for fun, and nothing else. If there is enough fun in this forum ...

I wasn't referirng to you personally but as you did, i find your posts friendly.

You may have noticed on forums and in life what people say and what people do are not always the same thing.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-11-5 09:52:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-11-4 14:40

I wasn't referirng to you personally but as you did, i find your posts friendly.

You may have noticed on forums and in life what people say and what people do are not always the same thing.

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.