Author: SMITHI

Don't rush to celebrate post-Gaddafi era -- Xinhua [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-23 13:12:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cossack at 2011-10-23 08:50

- Place weapons caches all over the country under the control of local patriots.

- Ensure they are trained to use anti-tank and anti-helicopter weapons and have access to these and to mine ...

Syria is even more tribal than Libya............hmmmmmmmm

You give a weapons to people but what if they turn weapons toward you?

I'm not saying Assad have no support i'm Saying Assad family need to chill out and give space to new generations or.............

Russia and Iran urged Assad to reform and give more space to opposition...........now , is Russia and Iran wrong or is it Assad wrong lord know........

I like Assad he is honest and very much antizionist but i have feeling he will finish badly if he don't open up media and general political playground to rest of kids........
All power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-24 02:53:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-10-23 14:13
there are ca. 200 million U.S. yoyos held by international banks in the name of some straw man or other for Muammar Qaddafi.

Will Libya get this hoard repatriated?

With criminal leaders such as those presently heading it up, I would say: No!

Remember the Philippines? Some stash stolen by Marcos is still floating around the international banking system beyond the Philippines...

OMG , all  you Jews think about is money.
What is wrong with you people?

there are more important things in life than money ...............
disgusting

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.