Author: DSseeing

Mourning for Yue Yue [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-26 16:15:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whampoa at 2011-10-26 15:14

I saw the video clip.  I have to say that I have a quite different impression from you.  Maybe, this is because I have personally witnessed a road accident right before my eyes ...

I watched the video again and maybe you are right,the explanation given by the media was that the first driver saw he had hit the girl,that he saw the blood,panicked and because there was nobody around it was better to escape,this way hitting her again,but as was claimed he would have said alive she would have cost him more.That's when I thought and compaired with Yao's case.
Of course media can't be trusted ,now that I watched again,he even didn't get out of the van to see what he had hit,could he have seen it from where he was sitting?There is indeed not much time before he continue on his way.They say that the two drivers are caught,so sooner or later I think we will hear the official explanation,I'm with you to give him benefit of doubt.

I felt the same when I saw the people passing by seemingly so indifferent,it's like watching a scenario of some kind of horror movie,it seems surreal.
I can't talk for them,I don't know what really passed through their minds but the only explanation I have for it is so many times somebody who helped got himself into serious trouble as you know (and most ppl know).Maybe they were afraid they would get the blame of what happened to Yue Yue.Had they known there was a camera I'm sure they would have helped because then they would be assured there had been evidence they were innocent.Just my theory,the video did shock everyone which shows it not true that ppl are indifferent,maybe now things will change and ppl wont be afraid anymore to help.

[ Last edited by Kiki1971 at 2011-10-26 04:17 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-27 16:20:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whampoa at 2011-10-23 23:39

I guess you watch the video.  I wonder what would you do had you been there ?

Ummm ..... maybe not quite possible to the turn the clock back but something can be learned ...

I watched the video
If I were there i do it something, do not ask me what exactly because first i were in shock and then i will have a reaction, yelling, standing there to cover way for more cars passing, to call the police, i dont know exactly what but i am sure i will do it something
About investigations results, wait, let the authorities do their work and we can comment about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-30 22:05:36 |Display all floors

mourning to yue

just let the angel live in the paradise happily,without the cold ignorance。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-31 15:46:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Mr·Capricorn at 2011-10-30 22:05
just let the angel live in the paradise happily,without the cold ignorance。

a good lesson for our society and authorities.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.