Author: DanseMacabre

Anyone here knows or cares about Chen Guangcheng? [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-10-20 03:53:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-10-19 11:35

that dynasty was already over the edge, no need to blame the one who filled the void for doing so.

Your Statement: Religion was allegedly the root cause for all wars and all horror on the wo ...

----------
maybe not ALL the wars and horror, just the vast majority.
And I wasn't only referring to monotheistic religions, I also meant Christians too.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-20 04:03:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-10-18 13:13
regardless of race, language or religion.

It is offensive to blame Christianity as a whole, even claiming hidden evil agenda for the wrongs committed by those who stray from the law.

Like the ...

keep posting:handshake:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-20 04:10:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Pirate89 at 2011-10-20 04:05

I agree with your point of view completely!!!

Christianity is evil and Chinese government should limit the spreading of Christianity in China.  Chinese people can do well in their lives wi ...

shame on you:Q
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-20 10:04:03 |Display all floors
Some argue that China is forced upon by Christianity and Chinese should have their right to choose what they like.

I readily accept it.

But the question is: are Chinese really afraid of and detest those religions or is it just the party's fear that they may erode its power?

If Chinese have choices, do you honestly believe they will choose Marxism and the Communist Party over anything else? If Chinese have choices, do you honestly believe they will choose to become atheists? Aren't communism and atheism forced upon them?

So it seems that all boils down to free choices or lack thereof.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-20 11:13:16 |Display all floors
I disgust the so-called MINYUN very much.perhaps Chen Guangcheng is a ordinary people whom i don't dislike ,but MINYUN or FLG is using him to block the developement of China

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-10-20 11:16:06 |Display all floors

Why would anyone choose to believe in Christianity

Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2011-10-19 18:04
Some argue that China is forced upon by Christianity and Chinese should have their right to choose what they like.

I readily accept it.

But the question is: are Chinese really afraid of and  ...

----------

Why would anyone choose to believe in Christianity unless they were brainwashed into it as a child like so many Americans?
What is the difference between Batman, Superman, and Jesus?
I can't tell any. They are all three fictional characters with super human powers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-20 12:07:39 |Display all floors

Kike

Robert is obviously a kike.What about the gulags,the slave trade,the opium trade,the current Israel/oil wars,
the loot of Africa,the AIDS virus,gender role reversal,faggotry,the holodomor,nuclear energy,etc,etc,etc ??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.