Author: DanseMacabre

Anyone here knows or cares about Chen Guangcheng? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-18 14:29:33 |Display all floors

paranoid robert

This is simplely a legal matter. Why tied to religion? Why frame Chen Guangcheng as Christianity spreader? You'd better have proof to support you. Just because Christian nuts support him you push Chen to their side. If the Christian nuts support Yao Ming's promotion of eliminating aids fear in social interaction. Will you push Yao Ming to gay Christian's side?

Chen Guangcheng didn't against family planning. He's against forced abortion and unfairness in that matter. You'd better find more before you make judgement. Just listening to the Christian nuts words and throw your anti-sentiment doesn't push legal progress.

Chen had served over 4 years in prisons for disrupting traffic and destructing property. He should be free. Why local government use police, state security officers, and thugs to keep him illegal house arrest? No one need to support him to raise these questions. Is this house arrest legal. Why bar visitors to Chen's family? Has his wife committed crime?

Don't turn legal matter to Christian matter.

[ Last edited by username7 at 2011-10-18 02:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-10-19 00:14:39 |Display all floors

You've swallowed the fairy tale of Christianity hook, line, and sinker

Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-10-17 21:50

So Christians go to the whole world to preach about Jesus even though they could get killed. Why will Christians take such measure? Who wouldn't want to save a life?

If I have to choose b ...

-------------

Jesus is a comic book character. You say prove this and prove that.
What proof do you have of Jesus. Superman and Spiderman are in books.
Does this mean they are real?
You put too much faith in one of the oldest comic books in the world.
If only you could hear how ridiculous you sound.
The rest of the world doesn't want or need your kind of saving.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-19 00:23:54 |Display all floors

Legal or religious

Originally posted by username7 at 2011-10-17 22:29
This is simplely a legal matter. Why tied to religion? Why frame Chen Guangcheng as Christianity spreader? You'd better have proof to support you. Just because Christian nuts support him you push C ...

------------

The fact is that he is a champion of the religious right wing.
What proof does he have of these "forced abortions".
Was he there to witness these forced abortions? He can't even see.
You seem to be taking his word as truth and obviously he is taking other people's
word is truth. He said, she said, you said. This is the kind of thing that the
religious right does all the time to stir up trouble that they then use to further their cause.

If this is strictly a legal matter where is your proof? Why are you so sure he is 100%
right and the officials are 100% wrong?

I'm not being paranoid if the threat is real. And the threat of big business religions trying
to take over the world is very real. That's what most of the fighting is about today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-19 12:51:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robert237 at 2011-10-19 00:23

------------

The fact is that he is a champion of the religious right wing.
What proof does he have of these "forced abortions".
Was he there to witness these forced abortions? H ...

Proof?

Simple: If you and your wife are Chinese, good; if you are not, become Chinese. Then settle in some place -- better in the same village or town with Chen Guangcheng -- in Linyi with your wife. Try to have a child -- I believe you are not impotent, are you? -- and try to conceive a second.

Important! 1. Register your first child with the authorities
                            2. You have to make the fact that you have conceived a second child known to the authorities
                            3. Try to keep as low a profile as possible if you are rich -- better if you live in a slum-like area and be one of them.
                            4. Wait and see -- that is, if you can really see -- if the proof you are demanding is forthcoming.

P.S: These scenarios are based on the assumption that you are a man.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-20 00:53:49 |Display all floors

You do that all the time. Why single me out?

Originally posted by seneca at 2011-10-18 20:44

It is obvious to me that you haven't really read up on the man but you took no time whatsoever to arrive at your biased opinion.

Do you think it is fair to offer one's opinion when one is  ...

----------

You do that all the time. Why single me out?
If you are a religious man it is safe to assume you are a halfwit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-20 00:55:53 |Display all floors

China is trying to control its population for the good of all who are now living

Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2011-10-18 20:51

Proof?

Simple: If you and your wife are Chinese, good; if you are not, become Chinese. Then settle in some place -- better in the same village or town with Chen Guangcheng -- in Linyi with  ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-20 01:01:38 |Display all floors

When is the last time you heard of an agnostic starting a war?

Originally posted by seneca at 2011-10-18 20:54

Your hatred for Christianity is unholy and unwholesome and as bad as the worst religious intolerance the world has seen. To blame Christians for all and everything is fine and dandy so long a ...

-----------

When is the last time you heard of an agnostic starting a war?
It is always a member of some big business religion that starts wars and tries to subjugate people.
I believe in God but I do not need a used car salesman or religion to tell me about God.
The bible and Koran and whatever other holy books are nothing but fiction written by men.
I treat them as such. Anyone who believes that these are divine is a halfwit, such as yourself.
Any church service is nothing more than a circus. Some fancier than others but they are all a circus
for halfwits such as yourself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.