Post time 2011-10-18 13:05:11 |Display all floors

Those are the tired of claims the Christians always hide behind

Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-10-17 19:48

Love everyone
Love God
Honour parents
Feed the hungry
Forgive
If slapped on the left cheek, turn the right cheek also ( Do not revenge)
Care for the widow and orphans
Obey the laws of ...

----------
But in the end they never practice what they preach.
Religion is just another way for one group of people to try and subjugate another group of people.
Do you honestly think any religion, government, or club would advertise their creed as
hate everyone
hate god
dishonor parents
take food from the hungry
always hold a grudge
under the slightest provocation ATTACK
use widows and orphans as target practice
strive for pure anarchy

Your syrupy sweet notions are not fooling anyone other than halfwits.
Why do you think Christians always attack the weak, the poor, the desperate?
Because those are the ones most likely to accept what they are selling for
any kind of relief. Believe me, their main objective in this is to get converts
so they have more follower so fleece. It's just another scam.
The Vatican is rotten full of stolen riches from China and other countries
it has fleeced in the name of their version of god. So are museums, art
galleries, and the homes of super rich people in Christian countries.
If they practiced what they preach they would return all these riches
and apologized. But they will happen only when hell freezes over as they say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 13:12:43 |Display all floors
Yes. I heard about Chen Guangcheng.
He is a very brave man. He fights for the rights for his village people and for the blind.
He is a hot topic on weibo.
A few people who don't know him but wanted to show their support to him tried to go to Chen's home at LinYi Shandong Province.
According them, they were blocked and even beaten by ppl sent from govn.
MLK sacrificed even his own life for seeking freedom and equality. More and more ppl like MLK are emerging now in China.
It's human nature to fight for fair and justice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 13:13:01 |Display all floors

There will always be people who break rules

regardless of race, language or religion.

It is offensive to blame Christianity as a whole, even claiming hidden evil agenda for the wrongs committed by those who stray from the law.

Like the saying goes, you do good things no one remember but one mistake and the whole world remembers. All over the world there are so many Christians who sacrificed their live, career, time with family to live in poor conditions for the sake of helping the less fortunate.

I think you are just mixing religion with politics. You just don't like countries with Christians as the majority so you put the blame on Christianity.

You can never prove to me from the Bible that Jesus commanded Christians to do anything evil. Prove it. Stop saying Christians have hidden agenda. PROVE IT.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-18 13:17:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-10-18 13:13
regardless of race, language or religion.
It is offensive to blame Christianity as a whole, even claiming hidden evil agenda for the wrongs committed by those who stray from the law.
Like the ...
  ......................................................................................................................

Just a question and not an argument ..............     :)

Why do religious people and especially Christians promote democracy in politics  .........   ?

When their faith is an autocracy and they never question that   .........  

That doesn't make any sense to me  ................      

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-10-18 13:35:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-10-17 21:13

You can never prove to me from the Bible that Jesus commanded Christians to do anything evil. Prove it. Stop saying Christians have hidden agenda. PROVE IT.

---------

That's easy. The bible says
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"

and it goes on and on about converting people who would otherwise go about their business.

I have a question for you.
If Christians are so confident in their belief why do they find it so necessary to try and make others believe as they do?
It seems to me that if Christians were comfortable and satisfied with their faith then they would simply enjoy their
lives and not be concerned if others didn't share their beliefs.

Instead the bible is full of passages exhorting followers to go out and bring in more members.
This is extremely offensive to me. If they want to believe in fairy tales, so be it. But stop trying to spread this idiocy to others.
It may fill the coffers of the leaders but it hinder the progress of the human race.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 13:39:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2011-10-17 08:42
I bet few would have ever heard of his name or cared about him even if they know who he is, what he has done and what he is suffering from right now.

As a Chinese friend told me, unlike many of  ...

Yes, i know.Many people in sina weibo ask Haidi,Zhang to help Chen,but she ignore and not allow people  to make comments after her post.
To remember, to let go, and to move on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-18 13:50:30 |Display all floors

God wants the whole world to be saved.

Originally posted by robert237 at 2011-10-18 13:35

---------

That's easy. The bible says
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"

and it goes ...

So Christians go to the whole world to preach about Jesus even though they could get killed. Why will Christians take such measure? Who wouldn't want to save a life?

If I have to choose between riches and a person's life, I would choose to save the person's life. But I am only human and I cannot save the soul, only God saves.

It is not that Christians look down on those who don't believe. On the contrary, the Bible told us that we are saved by God's grace and not by works. This mean, no matter what good work a person do , he is never a pure person without any wrong. So we have no reason to be proud.

One Christian is killed every 5 minutes for his faith. Despite death, Christians are willing to risk their lives to save other. That includes you.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.