Author: robert237

Are the priests getting tired of little boys and switching to little girls? [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-18 10:48:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SMITHI at 2011-10-18 02:05
Paedophilia in catholic church is at epidemic proportions  , reason is very simple and it is called celibacy.
Priests are not allowed to marry , if catholic church abandon celibacy none of this  ...
.............................................................................................

I think there are married vicars in the C of E who do this as well ...........

Maybe it is just that they are the type of person who believes that they are so good that they are the ONE who can save other people  ..........

But cannot even save themselves  .............                   

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2011-10-23 12:27:22 |Display all floors

What is 'unholy' supposed to mean

Originally posted by seneca at 2011-10-17 16:34

I fabricated my percentage out of guesstimates. Still I maintain there is an unholy and prurient interest in certain circles for the morality of the preaching minority.

-------------

What is 'unholy' supposed to mean to anyone other than a member of big business religions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-23 12:46:57 |Display all floors

Rabbis

I suppose Rabbis don't indulge in buggery.The Zionist led New World Order encourages fornication and anal sex anyway so I don't see why they are
so outraged by priests allegedly sticking it up a kid's anus.A lot of this could actually be fabricated.A kid I knew at boarding school 44 years ago told
me that he had been intimate with a Catholic priest.However he was not sodomised.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-23 12:56:03 |Display all floors

You have a way with words

Originally posted by petera at 2011-10-22 20:46
I suppose Rabbis don't indulge in buggery.The Zionist led New World Order encourages fornication and anal sex anyway so I don't see why they are
so outraged by priests allegedly sticking it up a k ...

I didn't know I was a Jew. I believe in God but not in any big business sort of way.
I don't need anyone, including a priest, rabbi, or Muslim telling me about something that is very personal to me.
My God does not stand back and judge people and punish the 'bad' ones like some kid looking over a column of ants
in the sun with a magnifying glass. All religions are perverse and were thought up to control and shake down people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-23 15:22:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-10-22 22:31
I know Usanian sects hugely cash in on people's credulousness and naivete, but for this reason the Scientologists (to mention but one) have been put under surveillance in Germany (and were the object of parliamentarian endeavours to have tghem stripped of their status as a religion, which I don't know whether the parliamentarians failed or succeedced in).
Try to differentiate between your limited knowledge relative to your own country, and the realities out there in the world!
Religion in Europe is not 'big business'. ,  ...

I have a tough enough time trying to differentiate between your self satisfied pompousness and your 'facts'
such as "I fabricated my percentage out of guesstimates."
We are all impressed with your worldliness and your background.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.