Views: 2316|Replies: 7

High school student hacked to death on basketball court [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-14 09:42:18 |Display all floors
I'm not sure if anyone here read the news, but I'm pretty sure it's the most terrible I have ever heard, not least because a small dispute between two high school students could lead to the other's horrible death.

Long story short: two high school students in Northeast China got into a fight when they were playing basketball. One called his father, who is apparently quite rich and have connections with local gangs. More than 40 gangsters -- as some call them -- came into the boy's aid, and the other boy, you know, was badly beaten and had his hands chopped (!) before he died in a nearby hospital due to too much loss of blood.

The boy's father reported said: "Just beat him to death, and I'll pay for his life."

I mean, come on. It's just basketball game and who haven't picked up a fight or two during your school days? Or are rich people in China are general sick and think they can control everything, including people's lives?
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-14 10:04:07 |Display all floors
May be its not the truth,  the boy killed is a troublemaker in school, and unfortunately paid for his behavior, although the price is too heavy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-14 10:05:21 |Display all floors
DanseMacabre =

Or are rich people in China are generally sick and think they can control everything, including people's lives?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dragon8 =

Is China's wealth spread, and distributed to all the people, and not concentrated in the hands of just the few?

OR

Do the richest 10% of Chinese households own 90% of the wealth in China?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-14 11:51:54 |Display all floors

I think

This may occur not only in China, which is the social problem, can not be generalized.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-14 13:16:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 2011-10-14 09:42
I'm not sure if anyone here read the news, but I'm pretty sure it's the most terrible I have ever heard, not least because a small dispute between two high school students could lead to the other's ...

His mother carrying a bag full of money, said to the beaters " just beat him, i have money to pay for his medical fee"
To remember, to let go, and to move on.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-10-16 02:15:21 |Display all floors

Wow Sort of gives new meaning to what a Hacker is in Basketball

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-18 12:14:41 |Display all floors
I would feed the father and his son to hogs, alive. But alias, I am not the countries dictator so I can only muse myself with the thought. And I guess such a thought is liken to the mentality stemming from out of a banana republic. Well as they say: when in Rome.

A couple of high school boys in a disagreement. If true, this is disgusting. Parents from all over the globe have been guilty of over reaching into their children's social issues. But what is unique here is the father's mind set that all he need do is pay money for the boys' life and he, the father, can get away with this. Now that culture is not global and is most certainly found mainly in only banana republics. Our China, liken to a banana republic, go figure.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.