Views: 3389|Replies: 11

WHO CONTROLS THIEVED LAND OF AMERICA? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-9 22:18:40 |Display all floors
'US government is under control of corporations'
Sat Oct 8, 2011 7:5PM GMT

Reddit

The U.S. government system has been “completely captured by corporations and wealthy elites,” Maria Allwine, the organizer of ‘October 2011’ told Press TV's U.S. Desk on Saturday.

“It is a system that we intend to either bring down and replace or radically transform because the system no longer works for ordinary people,” Allwine, who was commenting on Freedom Plaza Occupation protests, said.

She also noted that “today (Saturday) has been a much larger crowd than yesterday,” adding “we have several thousand here today.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 11:01:04 |Display all floors

One by one - ten by ten - hundred by hundred - from the cradle to the grave.

look into my eyes.jpg

Allegiance to the flag.jpg
Just look what they did to poor little Dubya turned the Bush into a shrub ........... {:soso_e128:}

The Wolf is Your Shepherd.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-4 16:01:38 |Display all floors
it would not surprise me to discover a certain poster is clicking up the hits here
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 11:51:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-4 21:08
Better to have a U.S. government under the control of corporations than a government under no contro ...

depends on the corporations and who owns them ........ Allegiance to the flag.jpg

The Wolf is Your Shepherd
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-5 11:52:33 |Display all floors
lebeast Post time: 2012-3-4 16:01
it would not surprise me to discover a certain poster is clicking up the hits here

why are you doing that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-6 09:15:33 |Display all floors

Fair dealing benefit and prosper both sides, in other word, its a two-way deal, not one-way.

As an American, I have lived and traveled throughout Europe extensively for several years.

I will tell you what I saw; I saw a whole lots of Muslim, Arab, North-African, Middle-Eastern and Jews .

[ Statistically speaking, there are several ten millions of them living in Europe]

And what I don’t see there ?!

I have yet to meet a single native American there, so far!

[ I’m sure there may be some, but I don’t think its more than a handfuls]

Statisitcally speaking, there’re around half a billions people of European descendants living in the continent of America,

(boths North & South).

So I have this burning desire to ask a simple and rather curious question -

Are Europeans ( people in Europe) ungrateful for not so being accommodating to Native-American folks in Europe?!

Here’s the fact -

[........ Native American population  in continent of America 500 yrs ago -  10 to 15 millions

European  population in Europe  around that time - 20 millions

Native people today  - 15 to 20 million

Europeans today ( in new world + Europe)  -  1 BILLIONS ......]

(statisitcally speaking),

There’re around half a billions people of European descendants living in the continent of America -

New World.

How many native Americans living in good old Europe today?

Folks,  What's your take on that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-6 09:27:09 |Display all floors
newyorkerjoe Post time: 2012-3-6 09:15
Fair dealing benefit and prosper both sides, in other word, its a two-way deal, not one-way.
As an American, I have lived and traveled throughout Europe extensively for several years.
true story.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.