Author: expatter

Currency Manipulation and Steve Jobs ............ ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-7 00:55:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-10-7 00:51

It is already finished there  .................

Why do you think I left nearly 10 years ago ........ ...

You still have advanced technologies and expertise. You are welcome to less-developed countries to help us develope. Afterall, we are on the same planet. We can overcome difficulties together. Don't worry too much.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-7 01:01:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-10-7 00:55
You still have advanced technologies and expertise. You are welcome to less-developed countries to help us develope. Afterall, we are on the same planet. We can overcome difficulties together. ...

I personally do not care ...........

There are many places I can live  .................

You know, I approached Rolls Royce and laid them out a plan for working with HV Switch-gear in China some 14 years ago ..........

They said, "No they will copy it" ........ ?

And 14 years later they have just started to look at it  ............

Just as the media paints a bad picture of China, it also affects critical business thinking ..........     

No .........

I still think it is all finished over there and nothing left to do but sell the antiques ..........

But that is good news for China as most of them come from here in the first place   ..........                 

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-7 01:05:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-10-7 01:01
But that is good news for China as most of them come from here in the first place   ..........                  ..

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-7 01:14:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-10-7 01:05
................................................................................

You don't have to worry .........

As long as China does what it is doing then you have a good future  ........

I have just spent a couple of days in Yanqing (NW Beijing) and mixed in with some activities with some Chinese families  .........

I have never seen such confident happy people  ..........      

Oh ........

I will post some pictures of the difference between the Badaling tourist Great Wall and the real little known Badaling Great Wall where the Ming Dynasty met their end  ..........

It was a great day out .........

With hardly anyone there  ..........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-7 01:17:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-10-7 01:14
  ................................................................................
I will post some pictures of the difference between the Badaling tourist Great Wall and the real little known Badaling Great Wall where the Ming Dynasty met their end  .............

Waiting to see the pictures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-7 11:11:36 |Display all floors

Currency manipulation ............ ?

Or does America suffer from its own sickness  ............

Greed  .....   ?

The active participation in shipping its jobs abroad and the mechanisation and automation of the workplace  .......

Both of these put people out of work ........

And both of these are the choice of government and corporates  .........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-7 22:48:28 |Display all floors
Apple contract manufaturers in china are foxconn and honhai and they are Taiwan owned. Taiwan computer contract manufacturers such as foxxconn are very successful because they are backed by money from Soong/Chiang/Sun families based in US. Soong/Chiang/Sun families has taken ten of billions of dollars from China and run away to Taiwan after KMT lost to China's Mao. When china open up her economy, these money flow back into China through Hong Kong and Taiwan. Soong/Chiang/Sun families have collaborated with American corporate greed, to maximise profit by manufacturing in China. After so many years of investing their ill-gotten wealth in the US, Taiwan and later China, Soong/Chiang/Sun are the richest chinese families in the world with combined wealth exceeding 900 bilion dollars. Their proxy in China leadership have formed a powerful business entity now in China, challenging the pro-Mao group.

It is not Apple management exploiting the poor chinese workers to maximise profit. It was the shareholders of Apple, from wall street corporate greed, that give the instruction to outsource the manufacturing business in China. All these decisions have the connection with the Soong/Chiang/Sun families through their proxy.

Have you notice who gave the money and order to commerate Sun Yat Sen nationalistic struggle to overthrow  Qing dynasty, in the Tiananmen Square recently ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.