Views: 3432|Replies: 24

where is Austin ? ( :<) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-30 01:36:07 |Display all floors
He is a funny guy,playful,joyful with wisdoms and humors. Even he is much elder than me,but he is a person who tried to support me in my difficulty times . I talked long  with him for my pain and sadness about my sister who died almost one yr ago that I still can't get recovered from that, I talked long  with him for my personal problems relative to my family ,friends and businesses. He is such a good understanding for my feelings and most of the time his words to me really  helped me a lot that not so many peoples in my life has ever done that to me (surely, I have my fiancee and few best friends who are besides me also).I feel very appreciated for such a kind man who were kept  attcked by none exist reasons and matters ,I only can say that is not fair for what happend to him. He deserves peace,praising and more encouraging from friends and forum members.Pls who is trying to humilate on him kindly stop that craps,other wise I would say that you are the devils from the Hell and I really mean it.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 02:34:41 |Display all floors
I dont think he's that bothered by the craps but people do have other things to do you know.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 15:40:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-9-30 02:34
I dont think he's that bothered by the craps but people do have other things to do you know.

Yes, I hope he is fine and come back to forum soon disregard those witches,accusation and craps.Obviously,this forum becomes personal tool for attacking,abusing the others who hold differences , it was not pleasant to particiate in .
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 16:26:37 |Display all floors

He is a PIG !!!

Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-30 01:36
He is a funny guy,playful,joyful with wisdoms and humors. Even he is much elder than me,but he is a person who tried to support me in my difficulty times . I talked long  with him for my pain and s ...

but not gross

he is a friendly pig

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 22:27:06 |Display all floors

xiaozhu,ni hai hao me?

Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-9-30 16:26

but not gross

he is a friendly pig

yes you are right dear ghosty
xiaozhu.jpg
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-10-1 10:29:01 |Display all floors

More Tech Problems?

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-10-2 09:00:23 |Display all floors

third time is the charm...

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.