Author: PopularStar

Question to the Jews. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-30 11:50:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-9-30 09:14
Zionism is by far the greatest threat mankind faces today.

the second greatest threat  is

stopidity of the petera and sausuk skunk type

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 13:20:23 |Display all floors

Go to youtube for video evidence (plenty)

Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-30 03:09
PopularStar:

Could you clarify certain things, please?

Who beat up those Christians in Israel?

How often has this happened, from when on?

Surely you are not implying the Israeli gove ...

Just type "how the jews treat Christians in Israel" or "persecution of messianic jews in Israel". There are also many news report if you google concerning the persecution of Christians in Israel.

Christians are suppose to love people from all races and all religions. I think the Jews need to get over the holocust and use it as an excuse for hating Christians. Christians are those who follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. Certainly unrepentant nazi murderers are not Christians. There are some nazis who truely repented and yes they can be called Christians.

So Seneca, do you know why Jews hate Christians so much?
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-30 14:42:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-9-30 09:14
Zionism is by far the greatest threat mankind faces today.

:handshake:handshake:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-30 14:46:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-9-30 13:20

Just type "how the jews treat Christians in Israel" or "persecution of messianic jews in Israel". There are also many news report if you google concerning the persecution ...

the core of hatred started as soon as  jesus Christ was born..It is a long story very difficult for a chinese to understand and very difficult to explain through the forum.
Even if you browse the internet you will not find the right answer since the masons and jews have completely conquered all the sites so you will find only the masonic and jewish answers which of course are false.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 15:35:49 |Display all floors
It has nothing to do the holocaust.

The christians are arab so they are seen as being in the same camp as the musIims.  I think the thought is that their loyalties lie more with blood.  But they are not really wanted by either side.

They are the forgotten victims of the ongoing jew vs musIim battle.

Has nothing to do with jesus.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 16:16:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-30 15:35
It has nothing to do the holocaust.

The christians are arab so they are seen as being in the same camp as the musIims.  I think the thought is that their loyalties lie more with blood.  But they ...

Traditional version of prayer
"Oremus et pro perfidis Jud鎖s..." in Nouveau Paroissien Romain, 1924In the form used before 1955 it ran like this:

Let us pray also for the faithless Jews: that Almighty God may remove the veil from their hearts 2 Corinthians 3:13-16; so that they too may acknowledge Jesus Christ our Lord. ('Amen' is not responded, nor is said 'Let us pray', or 'Let us kneel', or 'Arise', but immediately is said:) Almighty and eternal God, who dost not exclude from thy mercy even Jewish faithlessness: hear our prayers, which we offer for the blindness of that people; that acknowledging the light of thy Truth, which is Christ, they may be delivered from their darkness. Through the same our Lord Jesus Christ, who liveth and reigneth with thee in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, for ever and ever. Amen.[7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goo ... l_version_of_prayer

Animosity between Christians and Jew go back thousands of years in history and have nothing to do with Arabs.

Arab Israeli conflict is relatively new just bit more than half century.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-30 18:16:59 |Display all floors

Animosity between Christian and Jews?

When I read that I knew something doesn't sound right. It is a fact that whenever some rabbis condemn Christianity, they bring up the holocaust.

Animosity between arabs and jews I can understand. They are at war with each other.

There is no animosity between Christians and Jews. Christian stand by the country Israel. This is because Israel is the rightful inheritance of the land. Even going back two thousand years where the Christian church started, the Christians never hated the jews even though jews captured and put Christians into prisons. "animosity between" means both parties are against each other. That is not true. Christians love the jews as much as the arabs.

Christians are those who follow Jesus's command to love one another, love neighbor, love enemies and love God. True Christians do not have animosity against anyone, they only love.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.