Author: 468259058

Xiaomi : a new mobile phone sale model   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-12-11 23:33:58 |Display all floors
When the  world is fully mechanized we will sit at home and get paid not to work, our only obligation will be to buy stuff
I'm a little bit wrong and your a little bit right.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-13 10:19:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-12-13 10:19

Xiaomi’s Android smartphone, introduced in China in August, is priced near cost at 1,999 yuan ($315), and 300,000 units of the phone were pre-ordered within 34 hours of its release, according to media reports. Following the success of 300k pre-orders through the Internet, Xiaomi’s given the go-ahead for a cooperation with telecom operators to further expand its sales channels. We might actually see China Unicom ordering 2 million phones from Xiaomi in the not too distant future.

Before you read on, we need to remind you that China Unicom ordered 5 million iPhones from Apple during 2009.

Referring to industry sources, the local media says that Beijing-based mobile phone maker Xiaomi is holding talks with the country’s number 2 carrier China Unicom about selling its low-priced high-end smartphone — the Xiaomi Phone. Should the talks succeed, China Unicom could buy 2 million phones from the Xiaomi Tech, the source said. However, spokespeople for Xiaomi and local carrier China Unicom have so far declined to comment.

our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-12-13 10:28:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-12-13 10:31

Maybe I would buy one Xiaomi cell phone, If so, I have to use the China Unicom 3G network service, that is to say, I have to get a new phone number of China Unicom.

Xiaomi cell phone is a phone of WCMDA networks. In China, only China Unicom provides WCMDA 3G service.

But I have used the present phone number of China Mobile for many years.  And my present Phone number of China Mobile can't be transplanted and registered in the China Unicom network.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-13 21:18:50 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2011-12-13 10:28
Maybe I would buy one Xiaomi cell phone, If so, I have to use the China Unicom 3G network service, t ...

That's a shame,
while I'm just easily transferring my number in Europe from T-Mobile to Base,
I have thought if I could also change my chinese operator next time, without changing numbers.

too bad then.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-14 03:42:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-14 04:00:19 |Display all floors
i guess competition is good & healthy for the consumers.  the design looks good but i would set my product to be apart from the big giant competitors  
Do not unto others what you would not have them do unto you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-14 10:10:15 |Display all floors
Xiaomi is a great phone - monsterous performance with a relatively cheap price. I will go for it if I don't already have a galaxy note in hand

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.