Author: 468259058

Xiaomi : a new mobile phone sale model   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-10-8 07:03:20 |Display all floors
I am sorry to hear the sad story about Steve Jobs.

Steve Jobs is the icon of apple products.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-8 07:05:47 |Display all floors
Apple didn't pay most of Chinese media for advertisement.

However, once the Iphone mobile phones were released, it was often the focus in Chinese media.

the advertisement was free of charge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 14:45:23 |Display all floors
1.jpg
2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 17:20:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2011-12-3 17:24

China’s Low-Cost, High-Powered Xiaomi Android Phone Proving Popular

We’ve been interested in Xiaomi’ss low-cost high-power M1 smartphone since the first time we saw it, and we’re not the only ones.

The company sold 300,000 preorders in less than two days, and since
then customers’ biggest complaints seem to be that those preorder units are shipping slowly and that people who didn’t preorder can’t get their hands on the phone.

Well, no longer! In accordance with their original shipping plan, the company is ramping up the shipment of units over the next month from 5,000 units per day (right now) to 15,000 units per day starting December 5. Those go to people who preordered the phone, of course, but on December 18, the company will begin regular sales of the phone via its website. That means people without preorder numbers will finally be able to order the phone.

That’s good news for Xiaomi fans, and here’s the better news: orders placed on the site starting on December 18 will be shipping either the same day they’re placed, or the day after the order is placed, according to Xiaomi President and co-founder Bin Lin.

By C. Custer
Penn Olson
Nov 23, 2011 10:25 AM ET

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 18:20:32 |Display all floors
this is the same price range of Hua Wei phones. No big deal.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-3 22:54:37 |Display all floors
Tablet touch screen computer with LCD 9, 10 and 11 inch may replace netbook computer in the future, eat into notebook computer market, which is globally 150-200 milion units sold a year. China brand tablet is cheap and quite reliable too, for less than USD200. Only drawback is their battery life is less than 4 hours, compare with Apple ipad or Samsung Galaxy Tab which is 8-10 hours long play time.

http://www.aliexpress.com/catego ... p;pvId=48-200002859

The 7" LCD tablet with mobile phone built in SIM card, will soon overtake smartphone with LCD 3-5 inch. It cost less than USD100. China has the biggest smartphone market in the world. The China made smartphone company will only sell if their content software is very well designed to meet consumers demands, namely good quality games, music, video, instant message, skype or QQ application etc.

May be China mobile phone companies can learn from Taiwan owned HTC how to make and sell smartphone successfully, provided they have deep pocket. Taiwan HTC owner is backed by Formosa Plastic billionaire boss Wang YC. Wang an uneducated school drop out had build Formosa into one of the largest petrochemical products producer in th world, and he is also backed by KMT money, which is stolen from China treasury, when Taiwan KMT ran away to Taiwan after losing the civil war to Mao CCP.

Did you notice any similarities with what is going on now in China leadership ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-12-5 14:14:38 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2011-12-3 18:20
this is the same price range of Hua Wei phones. No big deal.

hehe...

Xiaomi is cheaper than the same specification of Huawei.

I have already not been that guy who were crazy about the new cell phone. But I plan to buy a new cell phone soon, maybe Xiaomi.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.