Views: 1573|Replies: 6

As to famous brand sprayers from European and Italy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-19 16:18:20 |Display all floors
I was looking for Electic sprayers for my overseas friends through alibaba,some suppliers quoted me the price are more expensive,they told me as it was the copy brand from European and Italy, that's why. So I asked for names of brand and digital photos, they refused to give me details, anyone here who are famiar with sprayers? thanks for advice in advance.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-19 16:37:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-19 16:18
I was looking for Electic sprayers for my overseas friends through alibaba,some suppliers quoted me the price are more expensive,they told me as it was the copy brand from European and Italy, that' ...

sprayers for hair salon?
for gardening?
for agriculture?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-19 16:41:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-9-19 16:37

sprayers for hair salon?
for gardening?
for agriculture?

For gardening and agriculture use.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-20 02:41:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-19 16:18
I was looking for Electic sprayers for my overseas friends through alibaba,some suppliers quoted me the price are more expensive,they told me as it was the copy brand from European and Italy, that' ...

Do not buy copy brand for your customers, they will feel be cheated when they discovered from the quality differences in the future after used by final users.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-21 14:34:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-20 04:05

Too many riddles concerning your message, girl. What, for example, is  an 'Electic sprayer'?   

And as an aside, if you trust any supplier that advertises on alibaba then you are hopeless.

yes,my new dell computer INSPIRON seemed made in china which the key board had problem after used 3 months, when I type the words they keep jumping back and forth,so I have to be careful.

for your posts and reference, there are some golden suppliers on alibaba,not all are bad and cheaters. I work on it as to get quotation for general idea, when is about buy issues, I need to visit the supplier ,I need to see by my eyes.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-22 15:04:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-22 05:26
6: So you blame an U.S. American computer for your incomprehensible English? Always passing the buck, never owning up!!!

I did not blame ,you are too sensitive,I just explained you my computer problems.

Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-21 12:48
I didn't have a clue as to how big the interests were of the used-oil recycling mafia.

Or that tzhey were so well organised as to hire killers.

As you see in your post,also had problem in typing,it doesn't mean is about English knowlege. You do not  need to be friendly, but also no need to be picky for a nonnative English speaker.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-22 15:17:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-22 15:04

I did not blame ,you are too sensitive,I just explained you my computer problems.

As you see in your post,also had problem in typing,it doesn't mean is about English knowlege. Yo ...

one more seneca.
Try to understand everybody including you can make mistakes in typing.
you can blame the computer brand you using or the typer.

Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-16 15:35
I rather doubt that those in power actually know what happiness is all about. And history proves amply that Chinese have never been happy as a nbation in their entire history of 2200 years.  ...
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.