Author: greatlady

Do you have such a friend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-19 15:44:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-19 12:43
one friend whose  father-in-law  is my father's employee more than 30 yrs ago, she has more spare times to visit me and my shop, when she saw fancy stuff in my shop, she takes it and pay me less th ...

shameless woman

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-19 15:46:08 |Display all floors

hey greendragon

Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-9-19 13:27
300 sq. ft units
with kitchen and proper toilet.

Cheerios

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

did you eat too much green herbs?

you bad

you want to spoil a thread again with stupid post same as your threads

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-19 16:04:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kiki1971 at 2011-9-19 14:57

It's normal to give her a special price,but you have to explain her that she can't wear a jacket for 2 weeks and then bring it back,you can't sell it anymore so she might aswell keep it.If she is ...

yes, you are right, she always come to the shop smiling,chatting, when she ready to go she will pick up some nice stuff  for herself and do not pay me, she said she will pay me later.

next day she comes back, some times she paid,sometimes she returned saying her husband do not want her to buy. I do not earn any profits from her as a customer.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-19 16:10:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2011-9-19 14:26
Save land, build higher.

and save fuel, use MASS TRANSIT, this includes BUS - affordable fares.
MORE moves with less energy. This are initial steps when short of materials, and buying power!

You showed us how as a VIP member doing for chinadaily forum.

another faked garbage VIP.as a spammer
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-19 16:20:04 |Display all floors
Well,she will keep doing so if you don't tell her,she obvious think you don't mind or don't dare to say "no" to her.If you want to gift her something it's your decision,not hers to take what she want.
If she is a friend she will understand,if not,good riddance..she is just taking advantage of you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-19 16:33:42 |Display all floors

oh kiki, you rocks

Originally posted by Kiki1971 at 2011-9-19 16:20
Well,she will keep doing so if you don't tell her,she obvious think you don't mind or don't dare to say "no" to her.If you want to gift her something it's your decision,not hers to take w ...

your are totally right

first, GL , that woman is not your friend

she is an abuser

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-19 16:39:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kiki1971 at 2011-9-19 16:20
Well,she will keep doing so if you don't tell her,she obvious think you don't mind or don't dare to say "no" to her.If you want to gift her something it's your decision,not hers to take w ...

Yes I know sometimes I feel awkward to say no to her,I tried to let her relative to talk to her once. but she keeps doing that as most of the time I'm not in the shop for business travelling .

I think It's me who give her more chances to show how greedy she is....If I talk directly to her, I think she will be mad to me and talk to other friends and relatives. I feel I do not want to make a big problem.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.