Author: greatlady

We lives in a money-oriented society [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-16 12:12:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2011-9-16 10:04
over-reacting. Some comments made by people don't mean what we think they do. The second doctor probably has experience in knowing that the time, personnel and medicine to cure you might probably n ...

I am in the best hospital for curing special skin buring problems.

at night I went to that main hospital for emergency curement, it cost only together 85.50 yuan.

this branch hospital  who charge me 30 yuan each time only for put the medicine on skin ( the medicine I had prepaid)  and bondages to cover the wounded skin. that is all.

maybe the old doctor thinks he got no extra profits for curing me as he is not my direct doctor and he is in the middle steps of curements.

I am surprised to hear a doctor like him with many yrs experience who doesn't care about the patient's illness, when he started conversation with me he said it is too cheap to charge me 30 yuan,maybe he is too old ,maybe he is too honest,either way,I am not overreacting as I do not say anythings when he talked like that, I can only smile back to him.Poor me, dare not to question him , how about the next time he will be still here for me? As I am nervous when I see how he uses scissors to put?medicine on  my skin without his gloves on...
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-16 13:06:20 |Display all floors
Couple days ago , I had burning accident in my left front arm,

+++++++++
first cold, then burn..

sorry to hear that.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-16 15:16:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-15 20:45
Couple days ago , I had burning accident in my left front arm, I went to the nearest hospital so that it will be easier for me to change medicine every two days. So that day my charge lists are as  ...

I'm sorry for your problem, I hope its not too serious.
The old doctor maybe for his age or work experience found your case as minor problem and he thinks that's not for his work level but if he said something, as a professional is for a reason, he shows what is more important for himself, just money.
Seems the first doctor was more easy to communicate about your problem. Go back to the first doctor.
Wish you a good recovery

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-16 16:03:29 |Display all floors
The docter is a miser!
Happy life for Adventure, my site: http://www.adventurecn.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-16 18:10:05 |Display all floors
sorry to hear your burnt accident. hope you recover soon.
Have you read the news? A woman doctor in Beijing Tongren hospital has been chased and cut many wounds by a man yesterday. don't know his hate came from bad communication or other reasons.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-9-17 16:25:23 |Display all floors
yes we do

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-9-17 16:33:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-16 11:57

and I know you won't cure my skins too.

I would like to try

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.