Author: JFenix

UK Jihadists Burn US Flag During 9/11 Memorial [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-13 20:07:23 |Display all floors

No Planes

Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-13 18:03

It reminds you of europe pre wwII really?  I must of missed that day in history class.  I didn't know jews were known for flying planes into buildings orstrapping bombs on themselves and shouti ...

Lets not have filthy lies here,Fiend.There were no planes.The towers were nuked with W54 warheads.WTC 7
was brought down by conventional controlled demolition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 08:02:42 |Display all floors
#39. So you see absolutely no reason in the world for americans to fear radical lslam because we deserved to be attacked?  How does that even make sense?  Whether you think we 'asked for it' has absolutely nothing to do with fear.  If I beat up my neighbor down the street and he attacked my dog....I would still have a valid reason to fear for my own safety.  There was no such thing as lslamophobia before we were attacked and civilians were made legitimate targets.  Its a reaction.  You can't compare it to the predjudice against jews.  You're a sick person seneca.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 08:46:32 |Display all floors
#40 oh please......try talking to some people here and not base all your assumptions on the media.  You're being ridiculous.  Really, it doesn't help your credibility here.

Ask petera how persecuted he was on his last family vacation at the grand canyon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 09:28:26 |Display all floors

Terrorism

Terrorism is predominantly Zionist.The King David hotel bombing,Deir Yassein,9/11,USS Liberty,Rachel
Corrie,7/7,Madrid 3/11,Mumbai 26/11,etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 09:52:02 |Display all floors
And seneca....living in germany for a few years does not make you a westerner.  Lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 18:48:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-14 03:39
Moreover, JFenix,

it is a phucking shame that the U.S: of A. is incapable of avoiding a repeat of Nazi Germany's antisemitism.

A better analogy is to compare lslamophobia with anti-americanism.

You have a strong anti-american bias.  Its based on real events but totally overblown.

'lslamophobia' is exactly the same.

Nothing at all like nazi germany.  To suggest that shows your bias and inability to look objectively at american society.

Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 19:48:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-12 19:53
British police allowed about a hundred jihadists chanting offensive slogans to march through central London Sunday and burn a US flag during the memorial events for the 9/11 massacres ten years ago ...
Allahmueselduesel.jpg
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.