Author: expatter

911 First Responders Not Welcome at Ground Zero ....... [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-14 20:55:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-13 18:35
Are you trying to get us to believe you actually care about the first responders?
They are heroes in the eyes of every american.  I spent my day on sunday listening to their stories.  I d ...

The usual 'lip service' from Fenix ............

911 is a non-stop government cover-up and lie, and especially how it is dealing with cancers .........

Did you know they are not covered under your precious medical insurance and that the cancer rates for first responders are considerably higher than anywhere else in America ..........

Did you know that 911 is one of the biggest scam charities shows in the history of the world with your kind, caring and compassionate fellow Americans scamming millions out of it  ........

Start with the 911 'Gift-Shops' and tell me that people in your country are not rotten to the core ............

Disgraceful .................                  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 21:44:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-9-14 21:55

The usual 'lip service' from Fenix ............

911 is a non-stop government cover-up and lie, and especially how it is dealing with cancers ... ...

people around the world know,
JFenix  must come from one of them UFOS,

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-14 22:01:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shameless at 2011-9-14 21:44
people around the world know,
JFenix  must come from one of them UFOS,

I was just reading the other day about the lack of insurance cover for cancers and how the US government is doing nothing to compensate or help victims ........

Then I was reading about the enormous number of 911 charities and gift shops that have sprung up and especially where the people running them get $100,000 a year plus in wages  .........

Dreadful ...................     

I was going to post the articles and may still do so ........

But they are quite long .............

Fenix is very typical of the average American who can be easily blinded by their media nonsense  ..........

That which portrays American society as brave, true and pure, but when if you lift the lid you will find the same greed and corruption that can be found anywhere ............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 22:35:03 |Display all floors
The majority of the people in New York never believed the government lies about 9/11  especially the first responders and their friends and families.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-15 00:10:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by philo09 at 2011-9-14 22:35
The majority of the people in New York never believed the government lies about 9/11  especially the first responders and their friends and families.

The lies center around incompetency.  There were warnings and they weren't taken seriously.

We all know that.  

But, I never met one person who believes it was an 'inside job'.  Our government did not attack us.  We were definitely attacked that day and we all know radical lslam is responsible ultimately.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-19 12:24:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-15 00:10
The lies center around incompetency.  There were warnings and they weren't taken seriously.
We all know that.  
But, I never met one person who believes it was an 'inside job'.  Our gover ...
...........................................................................................................

QUOTE:  But, I never met one person who believes it was an 'inside job'.

Yes ....................

You need to get out more and widen your social world  ................

I am sure sitting in the window of your trailer all day long is not really enough ............     

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.