Views: 1406|Replies: 1

What Barack Obama did for American since his inauguration? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-10 18:22:27 |Display all floors
He made many excelent speeches for the revolution of America, for the future of America, and the promise he made for America as well as while facing the financial crisis he requires Actions ,etc,etc., as an American President, what actually things  has he done for American? V.V. I was lacking of collecting his materials for my Brother's thesis, I realized there are quiet few Americans such as Seneca, tradivic or any other foreign friends who can drop opinions here, It would be so much appreciation.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-11 22:01:15 |Display all floors
you mean what has he done for the financial oligarchs since his inauguration. well he has cut medicaid, social security, started wars, advanced subversion in countries including, but not limited to China, overthrow the japanese prime minister twice, funneled money to military contractors, militarised the mexican border, renewed the patriot act, bailed out wall street, funneled money to multinational corporation, killed millions of Libyans, launched predator drone strikes on Pakistani weddings, supported israeli oppression of Palestinian people, increased the military budget, started a bunch of colour revolutions known as the Arab spring in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt. tried to destabilise Syria, but failed, still trying. tried to attack Pakistan, and steal their nukes but failed. staged the Laden asasination. made some fake videos of green square in qatar studios, made a train crash in Wen Zhou, stabbings in Xin , crashed the tire, and steel industry of China, manipulated the u.s dollar, planning next false flag terror attack on the usa.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.