Author: expatter

Starving Dogs Eat Owner in Indonesia ........ ! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-9-8 15:16:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-9-8 16:00
the picture in # 30 is of Tripoli. They are supposed to be so anti British according to expatter # 26.



Love for British in Benghazi I can understand because the British are bombing the h ...


well, RPM - I'm signing off from the Village Idiot.
Can't be bothered to to continue with ya..

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-9-8 15:24:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shameless at 2011-9-8 15:16


well, RPM - I'm signing off from the Village Idiot.
Can't be bothered to to continue with ya..





even your shameless thick skin is not thick enough, apparently.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-8 16:09:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-9-8 15:00
the picture in # 30 is of Tripoli. They are supposed to be so anti British according to expatter # 26.
Love for British in Benghazi I can understand because the British are bombing the h ...
....................................................



I get the feeling that people in the ME enjoy being bombed  .............   


Maybe I should not try to think of them as people, but rather a source of daily news  .......

Regarding conflict .............


I mean you seem to enjoy it .........

So maybe I should laugh at them as well .........


Bombing in the ME ..........


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah .......

That's a cracker and sooooooooooo funny ........        ;P   

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-9-8 16:13:38 |Display all floors

Reply #38 expatter's post

Gadafi dont enjoy being bombed,

but  Gadafi is not Libya
Libya has another 6.4 million people.


so , open both eyes, but you only got one eye.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-8 16:16:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-9-8 16:13
Gadafi dont enjoy being bombed,
but  Gadafi is not Libya
Libya has another 6.4 million people.
so , open both eyes, but you only got one eye.
....................................................................................



One eye ...........   


As usual you only see what you think you see .............

And cannot see or envisage what is hidden ............   

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-9-8 16:29:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-9-8 16:16
  ....................................................................................



One eye ...........   


As usual you only see what you think you see .............

And cannot  ...




the majority can see.

expatters with one eye and sausuk skunks refuse to see what is obvious.

maybe they think they are so smart they just want to be different.

is it an ego  thing with you?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-8 16:59:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-9-8 16:29
the majority can see.
expatters with one eye and sausuk skunks refuse to see what is obvious.
maybe they think they are so smart they just want to be different.
is it an ego  thin ...
  ..........................................................................





Hey pal ...........

I am not the one with the swinging d1ck when it comes to this Libya thing ..........

For that you need to look in the mirror ...........


Oh and make sure you get real close .............      

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.