Author: expatter

200 Million Women Missing Worldwide .......... !! [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-9 08:47:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-9 01:57
So you are saying that males are less developed (psychologically) than females?

I missed that part  ............

Where does it say that ...............   ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 09:20:21 |Display all floors
You said we should be responsible for our own behavoir but some are less psychologically developed.

I assume you are talking about males.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-9 10:34:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-9 09:20
You said we should be responsible for our own behavoir but some are less psychologically developed.
I assume you are talking about males.

ASSume all you want ............

I discussed humans ............

You seem to think that the female of the species is incorruptible ...............

There is ample empirical evidence that a proportion of the female of the species is less than worthy of any kind of respect or sympathy  ..........

But I suspect because someone is female you believe that she must she must be innocent without fail  ..........      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 11:00:46 |Display all floors

Sinister

Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-8 18:55

Blaming nature is a cop-out.

You're basically saying then that men are born violent and have no control over it?

It's just 'nature' that men beat up women?

Watch out with that theory. ...

The fiend is monstrously evil,like the Zionist banksters she serves.The idea is to demonise men and
ignore the muderous violence meted out by the banksters in Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya,Vietnam,Hiroshima,
Dresden,Somalia,Yemen,Pakistan,Serbia,Panama,Korea and so many other places.About 300 million have
been wiped out since Columbus,millions enslaved.The fiend won't talk about the Jewish whaler and slave
trader Aaron Lopez.Her bankster masters would like to neuter all men and make us sexless worker ants
breaking our backs to serve the banksters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 12:55:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-9-9 10:34

ASSume all you want ............

I discussed humans ............

You seem to think that the female of the species is incorrup ...

Corruption?  I thought we were talking about being responsible for our own behavior?  That is what I am talking about.  The 'boys will be boys' type of thinking.  You don't have to be a criminal.  Even seneca believes that women are responsible for the behavior of men.  Its the way we dress that somehow make a man act innappropriately.  Things like that.  Think about how many times abuse is blamed on the woman?  Statements like 'it's her own fault since she continues to stay with a man who beats her'.  Things like that.  You might not even realize just how much people in general are holding women responsible for the behavior of men.  Its just so mainstream.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 13:06:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-9-9 12:55
Corruption?  I thought we were talking about being responsible for our own behavior?  That is what I am talking about.  The 'boys will be boys' type of thinking.  You don't have to be a crimina ...

You need to look in your dictionary for the term corrupt and what it means, as its meaning and connotations are numerous .......

Yes .......

I did speak about humans and psychology ..........

And your point eludes me ............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-9 13:16:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-9-9 13:06

You need to look in your dictionary for the term corrupt and what it means, as its meaning and connotations are numerous .......

Yes .......

I did speak about humans and psycholo ...

The first step to solving all the violence towards women is to stop blaming women for the behavior of men.  Girls grow up thinking that we are not only responsible for our own behavior but also the behavior of men.  Its our job to understand their weaknesses so not to provoke violence or innappropriate behavior.  As long as we continue to blame women, the violence will just continue.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.