Author: greatlady

Why mothers interfere with love affairs? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-12 13:36:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-9-7 20:17

my son is never going to listen to me and I trust him that his choice will be the best for him.So I do not interfere at all.
I can influence my daughters though and I have done a good job at the ...

My son is two he doesnt listen to me many time:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-12 14:03:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-7 16:03
One local TV Program is about the gls are looking for bfs, all the boys introduce themselves on TV show, while all mothers of girls try to pick up the good one for their daughters even  daughter ho ...

It is so stupid.
When do the young people in China wake up and get independant, so they can choose their own boyfriend/girlfriend
Those mothers are so stupid to watch, as if they are the ones who are going to sleep with the man

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-12 20:12:43 |Display all floors
The show must be somewhat entertaining to watch, but I wouldn't want to find a gf on a tv show.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-13 10:24:11 |Display all floors

The phenomenion can't be explained clearly

Mother in law is not boys' mother,they only take responsibility for their daughters.No doubt that as a mother ,anybody will worry about the life of their children ,especially,the daughter.Because most of the girls are weak,can't protect themselves.Before they got married ,they are always been kept by their parents.To their parents,they are eyeballs can't be hurt. Whether they can find a proper husband is the most important thing for the family.So you can't stop parent taking part in the "XIang qin" program.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-13 11:14:47 |Display all floors
I had watched this program,I think the most shows in China is just an advertisement, if someone want to find a proper  partner, he/she must need enough time to contact with her/him. as to the question that mother interfere the love affairs,I hold the point that mother can interfere in the critical things, but not all the things.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.