Author: expatter

CIA, MI6 Rendition and Chinese Arms Sales to Libya ......... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-6 21:37:10 |Display all floors
OH Please EX P, really, honestly really U don't know that the CCP doesn't know when someone has a wet or dry fart? As for the Bengal story, LOOK it up yourself.......it;s there, my point IS, NOTHING, NOTHING can happen in the CCP controlled China without them knowing............Arms dealers and makers........wow, U trying to tell me that the CCP wouldn't know to the Milli-gram of gun powder being produced and sold in China,AND who is doing the talk and selling the stuff. Hey, don't get me WRONG, the %^^&* Yanks, Brits, Germans French and all the others are just as guilty.......................................BUT, BUT to say that the CCP doesn't know of arms deals, not only with Gaddaffi, but THE SUDAN, etc and on it goes is just complete and utter rubbish

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-6 21:50:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnnyreb at 2011-9-6 21:37
OH Please EX P, really, honestly really U don't know that the CCP doesn't know when someone has a wet or dry fart? As for the Bengal story, LOOK it up yourself.......it;s there, my point IS, NOTHIN ...

You should at least offer some citation or proof ...........

Just saying it does not make it a fact .........

Waiting ............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-6 22:05:31 |Display all floors
Oh how cute using a clock to say that U R waiting.............OK.............If U care too, look up China supplying arms to Maoist in Bengal.........why should I do the finger work for U, U will need to read through a bit of rubbish,however, it;s there, my POINT again IS....U expect people to REALLY believe that anything, ANYTHING like munitions could be brought, asked for, requested, enquired about, wanted, needed, and SOLD to another country without the CCP NOT knowing???? Not Knowing about munitions that could(should be ) used against the CCP's hold on power....OH WELL I CAN DREAM , They the CCP know ALL.................especially with regard to munitions...Wtf....Why is it so hard for U see the picture...........................or................maybe U just cannot, at least  Ican say the Western Powers are sneaky, lying, disgusting and ETC,ETC...but U and your kind cannot and will not accept that the CCP is just as ROTTEN as the Western Powers.......SIR.......................U oh forget it

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-6 22:14:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnnyreb at 2011-9-6 22:05
Oh how cute using a clock to say that U R waiting.............OK.............If U care too, look up China supplying arms to Maoist in Bengal.........why should I do the finger work for U, U will ne ...

Well the topic is China and Libya and you may want to travel the world but it does not address this issue  .........

Now here is the crux of this little debate ..........

QUOTE: "We found several documents that showed us orders, very large orders, of arms and ammunition specifically from China ...........................    said Abdulrahman Busin, NTC spokesman.

And all these documents are in Arabic, on Arabic headings with the name in pin-yin of a supposed company and just a basic list of what may be a purchase order ........

But they are not an invoice from a Chinese company with Chinese letter heading .........

Now if you know anything about documents, a purchase order is just a wish list from a buyer and does not constitute a purchase or a deal .........

In fact I could make out a purchase order to you on some letter heading for 100 cruise missiles .......

But it doesn't mean you can or will supply ........

The only proof of that is a pro-forma invoice from you to prove the deal and the conditions  ..........

Do you get it now .............   

[ Last edited by expatter at 2011-9-6 10:15 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-6 22:36:58 |Display all floors
Ow are U getting a tad angry?             My point is dear chap is THAT the CCP would have known that someone from Gadaffi was in COUNTRY trying to drum up business...............they KNEW......................so FW, there isn't(as yet) a found signed contract(hey when is there ever a signed contract when the CCP is breaking the norms of the worlds agreed............well whatever they agree too) THE FP is, how can the CCP NOT KNOW that the negotations to buy and supply that Despot Gaddaffi with munitions were not taking place...............As I said prior....'That's a wet fart, No that's a Dry Fart............who gives a TOSS about a purchase order.........they were in China trying( and of course....anything to do with the CCP is VERY, VERY Transparent...isn't IT) to BUY MUNITIONS...........so again, are U trying to tell the world that the CCP didn't know about that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-6 22:42:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnnyreb at 2011-9-6 22:36
Ow are U getting a tad angry?             My point is dear chap is THAT the CCP would have known that someone from Gadaffi was in COUNTRY trying to drum up business...............they KNEW......... ...

I have no reason to get angry ...........

You will notice that it is not my written English which is falling apart .......

The Chinese government stated a day ago that these Libyan people were in Beijing .........

So what ...........  ?

It doesn't mean they did a deal ...........

Can you show otherwise  ...........  ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-6 22:57:18 |Display all floors
Oh , I'm so sorry if i slip into in-formal English now and again.....................please accept my most humble regrets for doing so.
Yes, yes of course once the cat is out of the bag, will one offer an explanation to one's error of judgement............ah the New World Library already has many volumes dealing with the CCP's errors of judgement. Anyway. to cut out the CRAP and utter BULLSH.T(rather in-formal I must say so my-self)The thing is EX P, for Christ sakes(thank-god I'm not a Christen) YES...YES,,,and YES  the NTC were in Beijing, and YES...YES  the CCP did (sorry) spaoke wit thim peples fram Liberia.............................BUT my comrade??? WE ARE not TALKING about them, that is the NTC AT ALL....are we!!!we are talking about those rather shifthy types from Gadiiffaaii and THEM trying to buy MUNITIONS from the CCP...........................duh  they were not FROM Gadddddiffai's  inner circle(sounds like the nine rulers of the CCP doesn't it?)  Please, please don't try to change the fact after it has already happened...........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.