Author: greatlady

If love hit on you after the marriage [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-10 20:07:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-10 15:02
A love triangle need not hurt anyone but it requires that all members be mature and sober-headed enough to handle their relationships calmly even as thgey live their passion.

Does anyone rememb ...

I know a lot of similar cases and it seems that it is quite usual that to happen especially  in France.
I have just one simple question.
How come all these women  who have at least 30 or forty year difference with their secret  lover ,how come this lover happens to be either powerful like a prime minister or a millionaire.

I have never ever seen a woman at her thirties or a little younger who fell in love with somebody at his sixties or seventies and this man is not a millionaire  or  CELEBRITY.is it a coincidence?
why it is so rare and I do not know if  it has ever happened to see a girl at her twenties to fall in love with somebody  thirty or forty years older than her who happened to be a simple persons and  or poor.

what a strange coincidence? do not tell me that this is pure love:Q:Q;P;P;P
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-10 20:11:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-9-10 20:07

I know a lot of similar cases and it seems that it is quite usual that to happen especially  in France.
I have just one simple question.
How come all these women  who have at least 30 or fort ...

when you love somebody and  you do not use his money or his power then I can believe that it is true love.If you do, then allow me to have doubts:lol:Q

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-11 00:34:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-9-10 14:54

In Xilaren's particular case it did just that. Then again, Xilaren is a fiery Greek dragon woman who has hobnosed with the likes of Amor and Zeus, has been to Hades and back and even to China ...

so is she a strong woman? with a hard head?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-11 00:35:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-9-10 20:07
I know a lot of similar cases and it seems that it is quite usual that to happen especially  in France....

I've heard that some of the best orgies have been set in Greece 2500 years ago and that the Greeks never really succeed to get rid of such practice.
Is it true?

Please, can someone make her stop....?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-11 00:40:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fredius at 2011-9-11 00:35

I've heard that some of the best orgies have been set in Greece 2500 years ago and that the Greeks never really succeed to get rid of such practice.
Is it true?

Please, can someone make he ...

are you inviting her to show us her history?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-11 01:08:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-9-11 00:34

so is she a strong woman? with a hard head?

keep the conclusions for yourself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-11 01:11:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fredius at 2011-9-11 00:35

Is it true?

Please, can someone make he ...

I have no connection with orgies;P;P;P
if you are interested ask the forum :Q

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.