Author: greatlady

Married for twice ,is it said to be fully responsible for the child? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-4 01:25:29 |Display all floors

[ Last edited by messi30 at 2011-9-5 02:04 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-4 11:10:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-9-4 01:24

First at all, I am really sorry for your sadness you still carrying after your sister’s dead
Second, I disagree with the poster # 11.  I don’t see any obsession or interfering action in your ...

thank you for your support and worries for my family problems. Actually it is not a big deal for me if my brother inlaw would be so lucky to marry with a good woman I will be happy for him. You listed so many detailed questions relative to privacy which is good if my brother in law can think it over with that, thanks for that and sorry I can't give you answer due to the personal reasons but I would take a note for that for further communication with him. My brother in law is a simple guy I am sure he would not have considered so much in details for his second marriage.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-4 11:11:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-9-4 01:24

yes I did not see my post appears yet.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-5 02:06:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-4 11:10

thank you for your support and worries for my family problems. Actually it is not a big deal for me if my brother inlaw would be so lucky to marry with a good woman I will be happy for him. You ...

sure, the questions is for him, if you have the chance to start an open conversation with him, throw the questions directly, if he feels uncomfortable make him understand your reasons, your worries and also your support

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-5 13:11:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-9-5 02:06

sure, the questions is for him, if you have the chance to start an open conversation with him, throw the questions directly, if he feels uncomfortable make him understand your reasons, your wor ...

thanks again.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-15 19:50:56 |Display all floors
the child and father visited my parents for the moon -cake holiday. he told my parents that the father needs to have a woman in his life and he supports him.

so the truth is the father who need a woman.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-17 17:08:34 |Display all floors
Most women don't get married again after her man died or divorce. While many men get married very shortly! This explains something! They often say it's good for children but do they not know actually there's no one(man or woman) will truely consider other people's child as their own? (They will do unless they are infertile...). I do believe all stepmothers are vicious, so all women should be nice to herself, otherwise your place will be taken shortly and your children will be abused after your death!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.