Author: greatlady

Married for twice ,is it said to be fully responsible for the child? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-1 21:11:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-9-1 20:46

Maybe it is not a good way. Maybe it is good. I don;t know. Probably your words would disturb him.

Your sister died. It's the fact. It's the life. Everyone will die, sooner or later.

my words woud not disturb him as he has already made up his mind to let the woman move into his apartment which my sister saved every cents for that.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-1 21:50:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-1 21:07
I worried my nephew a lot as he is a boy doesn't like to talk too much. I asked him do you miss your mother? he said not too much? have you ever dreamed of her? he said Not often. I asked the s ...

You could communicate more with your parents about your nephew. It's good to listen to the suggestions from your parents.

You are the aunt and do as an aunt used to do. Don't need to worry about your nephew too much.

right?
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-1 22:37:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-1 13:50
my sister passed away less than one yr, her husband is going to live with his new woman who have a baby girl.  he said it is very hard to handle the life by himself with a son.that is why he got ne ...

in my opinion he should have waited a little more until the boy recovered a little bit.However there are some women who behave in a nice way to their husband's child ,sometimes better than the real mother.If this is the case then it is ok.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 01:00:52 |Display all floors

#1 I know that....

what I am about to say here to you will probably hurt you and I want to apologise if it does beforehand, but I think you need to hear the truth.

1) You obviously have not got over your sister's death and you are recurrently going back to memories and / or talking to your political family (brother in law and nephew) about it.
2) Your nephew, obviously also, is not your son and you shouldn't interfere in his life unless, of course, his father does or attempts to do something unreasonable; marrying again is perfectly normal, not a crime!
3) Why do you have this obsesion that people are not treating your nephew well? Don't you think your own obsesions are interfering in other people's life?
4) Your brother in law will probably be very careful to not do anything that can be negative for his own son; he must have probably talked this with him beforehand......obviously you were NOT informed because you are NOT a part of the decision.

I am supportive of your suffering and grieve, more or less we have all have had to face one day or other, the loss of someone we loved (in my case also a sister!), but you are going to have to get over it or seak for professional medical help.

Great Lady, your sister is dead........accept it and get on with your life....wouldn't that be what she would like you and others to do? Your brother in law has understood that and this is what he, rightfully, is doing.

[ Last edited by longzhou at 2011-9-2 01:02 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 13:03:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-9-1 21:50

You could communicate more with your parents about your nephew. It's good to listen to the suggestions from your parents.

You are the aunt and do as an aunt used to do. Don't need to worry ab ...

The gap between me and my parents are getting larger with the passed by of my sister. I had a big arguments with my parents for less caring about my sister's life when she was alive. I am far far away from hometown when I am in my 20'es. I regreted for not spending enough time with my sister. I regreted for that I even did not have chances for inviting her out for good time's together. I bought her flowers when I visited her during her last stay in this world, she said ' woh, this is the first time I received flower in my life, Zhao( her husband) never buy me flowers."... Indeed I have many things regrets as I do want to keep my promises to look after her only one kid. I wish I can do more like a mother.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 13:12:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2011-9-2 01:00
what I am about to say here to you will probably hurt you and I want to apologise if it does beforehand, but I think you need to hear the truth.

1) You obviously have not got over your sister's  ...

You are right, it is hard for me to get over this pain and some memories with her. I think it over your words, I worried for the son's future,perhaps I got too much from the social news and movies that the step mother would never acts well in the new family. I hope I was wrong with that and hope my nephew would get a better life and education.

I wasn't interfer with their life, how come? what I can do is worry or making some phonecalls once for a while orbought some season clothes for the kid as the monther -my sister who always gave the best to her only kid and I try my best to do sth. I know, nobody can replace the real mother in his life, that is for sure.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-3 18:02:48 |Display all floors
i ever taught a student who lived with his mother and step-father as well as half brother
he is so polite, but he has ill temper when there is something wrong, which is very terrible

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.