Author: greatlady

Will you share everythings what you got with your love? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-1 18:40:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by HubbyCheated at 2011-9-1 17:33

is that your experience with your Chinese lover?

not everybody have your experiences here,  in this forum there are nasty posters but you are the worst
even you r laughing you have t ...

oh yes.I found a language partner.And she is a girl.I needed a camera because you never know.It could be you the mistress or your partner hidden behind.:lol
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 20:14:39 |Display all floors
Six months seems a bit short to let him move in, but maybe that's just me.  

If I were your friend, I'd set up a joint account that each one has to put money into each month to pay certain bills, with the understanding that if he fails to pay his share the expenses, he's going to have to go back home.  No excuses allowed.  If he can't meet this simple responsibility, then she should heed that message.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 20:38:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-9-1 15:15
Will you share everythings what you got with your love? 0

I did to my great regret   

what did you do big George made you regret now?
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 20:42:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-9-1 16:39

it depends on the financial situation of both.Sometimes they have to share but if one of them is unemployed then the other has to pay all by himself.In sincere relationships who cares about the m ...

yes you are right,in front of sincere love nobody cares about the money and who is whose? I guess my friend concerned little bit of her future in case  something went wrong as it is happend in marriage situation.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 20:56:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-9-1 18:40

oh yes.I found a language partner.And she is a girl.I needed a camera because you never know.It could be you the mistress or your partner hidden behind.:lol

Xilaren
thank you for your post.
let me tell you something with the respect you deserve it same as all members here.
You admitted some personal mistakes and said good bye with apologies and a farewell with your real name Evi.After few months I do not know what bring back to you,but it is not a problem for me. and you are welcomed back.
What I found a problem is I posted a interesting thread to have discussion and get opinions but seems your presence is not welcomed from some members, it happend in a thread you posted in Cultural and Survivor Tips Section with other members.  I don't want my threads could damaged with personal problems and attacks, with reasons or without reasons i dont like that at all.
If you can write with peace it will be good for me, I have my values about what is sincere relationships and honesty as well as  I can differ mine from your complicated souIs. If you or  the other guy can't post in a peaceful way, so please try to avoid it personal conflicts in this thread, and it will be so much appreciated. With best regards.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 20:59:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wayves at 2011-9-1 20:14
Six months seems a bit short to let him move in, but maybe that's just me.  

If I were your friend, I'd set up a joint account that each one has to put money into each month to pay certain bil ...

I found your suggestion is very constructive . As you know there are some guys in this society only looking for rich women to breed them for free.

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-1 21:00:31 |Display all floors
I don't know the situation in metropolis, like Beijing.

But in a tiny city like Jinan, many husband had to hand in all of their income to wives.

The wives controlled the finance power in the family.

How can a husband get his extra monthly changes?

Waiting for the mercy of his wife from time to time.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.