Views: 12299|Replies: 92

Will you share everythings what you got with your love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-1 12:52:33 |Display all floors
my friend who met a man sixth months ago, this friend of mine who is little sucessful for her career, she has her aparptment, she has her car, she has few beauty salon shops. the man she met is only an officer for a local government. with the time goes by, both think to get to live togehter in her apartment as the man lives with his parents. what she worried  is how to handle the daily expenses? even in the future for marriage, she thinks  is it good to share with this man everythings? it seemed that she has little concerns except for the relationships.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 12:59:20 |Display all floors
Before marriage, separate bank accounts, separate finances. After marriage, discussion and mutual agreement.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 13:23:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canada_man at 2011-9-1 12:59
Before marriage, separate bank accounts, separate finances. After marriage, discussion and mutual agreement.

right

also

all should be in a paper signed

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 15:15:35 |Display all floors
Will you share everythings what you got with your love? 0

I did to my great regret   

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-9-1 16:39:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-1 12:52
my friend who met a man sixth months ago, this friend of mine who is little sucessful for her career, she has her aparptment, she has her car, she has few beauty salon shops. the man she met is onl ...

it depends on the financial situation of both.Sometimes they have to share but if one of them is unemployed then the other has to pay all by himself.In sincere relationships who cares about the money?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 16:51:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2011-9-1 16:39

it depends on the financial situation of both.Sometimes they have to share but if one of them is unemployed then the other has to pay all by himself.In sincere relationships who cares about the m ...

if you are the mistress of a Chinese man, you don't need to worry

who cares

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 16:54:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-9-1 12:52
my friend who met a man sixth months ago, this friend of mine who is little sucessful for her career, she has her aparptment, she has her car, she has few beauty salon shops. the man she met is onl ...

If she really loves him, she would like to share everything with him. That's women usually do in a serious relationship, sacrifice everything for her lover. :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.