Author: PopularStar

Poor Jews [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-29 16:28:33 |Display all floors

God's promised land given to God's chosen people Isreal.

Jerusalem belongs to God. God promised the land to Isreal.

The chosen son of Noah was Shem. Shem the father of Abraham. Abraham the father of Issac. Issac the father of Jacob, also known as Isreal. Those are the people God have chosen and promised the Holy land.

Ham the cursed son of Noah is the father of Cannan. They were not promised anything, they were cursed. Cannan was cursed to be the slave of Sham.

The moslems are the descendants of cursed people and will continue to fight God's people.

As promised, Jerusalem now belongs to Isreal. If God is with us who can be against us?
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-29 16:29:19 |Display all floors

Whoever tries to occupy the promise land that does not belong to them...

would be kicked out.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-8-29 20:42:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-29 19:35

When Jerusalem was established there was no distinction between Arabs and Jews. Arabs certainly did NOT found Jerusalem.

The term"Arab" has come into use ca. 8 centuries B.C., t ...

Very right.

If you wants to discuss something seriously then you must know the history like when the Arab word took place.Go through history of the language and that is interesting to learn about the nomadic peoples .Their language,place they use to live,move,conquare,looser etc.Perhaps all were nomadic until settle down with agricultural benefit.But the history of ME and Egypt is long and full with myth.All the prophates landed over this places.Even god didnot have idea about America,Australia etc.The land debate underway belongs to nobody.My forefather came from ME.If I check my DNA it will prooved.Should I claim the land belongs to my forefather thousand year ago?The right the palestinian have on Jerusalem the same right have the israelis.Both can share it with mutual understanding.Always keep in your mind that the palestinian jews helped this technical nomadic people to settle there through guerilla fighting with British occupier.Should you deny the Palestinian jews???

Problem hidden within the ME people.They cannot forget thousand years agos animity.In between some dogs get involved to fueled the crisis who get started  a punishment with econo crisis.

[ Last edited by aziz at 2011-8-29 08:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-29 20:45:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-29 19:35

When Jerusalem was established there was no distinction between Arabs and Jews. Arabs certainly did NOT found Jerusalem.

The term"Arab" has come into use ca. 8 centuries B.C., t ...

Depends which book you read chum but you are certainly NOT in a position to assert your opinion as truth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-30 12:26:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2011-8-30 11:27

fcuk

REPORTED DUE TO FOUL LANGUAGE
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-30 14:43:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-30 12:59
George,

actually I am guilty of jumping into a lively discussion before I knew what set it off.

I now realise we have a Christian crusader vying with James the Islamicist crusader for attent ...

The OP knows what a controversial topic this is, im not well read on it i just pulled out two reports for quick perusal, one from the Arab perspective the other one Jewish.  As i expected, they contradict each other.

Right up to date Abbas wont recognise the state of Israel, its just set to run and run i cant see an end to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-30 15:19:12 |Display all floors

Khazars

My post pointing out that the Ashkenazi Jews are of Khazar descent and thus have no claim to
Palestinian territory has apparently been deleted.The Ashkenazis constitute as much as 95% of the
global Jewish population.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.