Author: DanseMacabre

China's airport security level suddenly rises. Why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-29 11:33:18 |Display all floors
I truely think evil US deserve all the horrors.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-29 12:09:18 |Display all floors
Thanks for reminding me of the upcoming 10 year anniversary of 9-11.

While I do feel sorry for all the lives lost, I do believe this is a conspiracy by the US government
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-29 14:51:14 |Display all floors
If I fly in or from China, I always try to have enough time to change planes and I always get early to the air port - there are very often congestions or other kinds of troubles.

However, the last time, this couldn't save me either, because the air plane was too late and then it even took them 45 minutes to get me my luggage (of course, they couldn't check me through like in all other countries). I ended up waiting for 12 hours in Shanghai.
This was the last time I ever use China Eastern airlines or Shanghai Airport.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-29 20:46:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-29 19:57

Do you think your patriotic betters do really approve of your tasteless, mindless comment? If so, your country has no reason to feel proud of its pillars like you!

I can shed some tigress' tears and speak the politically-correct way next time you have some misfortune Snakey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-30 20:48:46 |Display all floors

Tight security measures.....

happen every now and then around Chinese airports. I fly freuqently and I know. The problem is some people want o make the most of their time and do not allow enough time to make the chek-in and security control. I always count on getting to the airport, if it is possible, at least 90 minutes before my flight.

I prefer to wait listening to music or reading rather than having to galop around trying to miss the flight!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-31 16:22:23 |Display all floors
Security First!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.