Author: petera

The savagery of Zionism    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-10-6 05:49:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-9-8 06:45
This should settle the question as to who started WW2.

Utter nonsense , Germany started war and treated Slavs,Gypsies and Jews as subhumans.

Germans killed 40 million Slavs in east and that is fact.

Ww2 is simple case of imperialistic expansion of one European power that went full scale ethnic cleansing in east , in western front Germany was much more civil and number of casualties is minuscule in comparison.

Blaming all this one Jews is plain stupid Nazi propaganda that nobody believe.

As for sins of today zionist scum in Palestine we do agree it is not acceptable.

But just because zionst scum is doing genocide in Palestine doesn抰 mean Germany and Nazis are innocent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-6 08:23:34 |Display all floors

Fact ?

Originally posted by SMITHI at 2011-10-6 05:49

Utter nonsense , Germany started war and treated Slavs,Gypsies and Jews as subhumans.

Germans killed 40 million Slavs in east and that is fact.

Ww2 is simple case of imperial ...

This is regurgitation of stock Zionist  propaganda.I suppose you believe the holohoax,9/11,7/7 and the rest of
the psyops.What about the Focus group which I have documented and which brought the Zionist warmonger
Winston Turdhill into power ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-6 09:25:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-10-6 08:23

This is regurgitation of stock Zionist  propaganda.I suppose you believe the holohoax,9/11,7/7 and the rest of
the psyops.What about the Focus group which I have documented and which brought t ...

So did the holocaust even happen?

How many jews were killed by the Nazis?

A quick summary of the real facts from your perspective would be illuminating.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-6 10:02:47 |Display all floors

Certainly Did

Originally posted by dragonlover at 2011-10-6 09:25

So did the holocaust even happen?

How many jews were killed by the Nazis?

A quick summary of the real facts from your perspective would be illuminating.

The holocaust certainly did happen and still is happening - 100 million native Americans,40 million Indians,
vast numbers of Africans,Chinese and other nationalities.The score in the War of terror is well over 3 million
and counting,AIDS and malaria are depleting Africa at a terrible rate.

There is no evidence for gas chambers at Auschwitz.There is nothing at all at the site of Treblinka.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-6 13:39:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-10-6 10:02
The holocaust certainly did happen and still is happening - 100 million native Americans,40 million Indians,
vast numbers of Africans,Chinese and other nationalities.The score in the War of te ...

Thanks but I was referring to the holocaust as referred to during the Nazi era - did the Nazi's murder Jews systematically? If so/If not, how many do you think were killed?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-9 17:28:45 |Display all floors

Hollycost

Bishop William Richardson thinks 200 - 300,000 Jews were killed by the Nazis during WW2.There is no
evidence of gas chambers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-10-9 17:35:12 |Display all floors

Henry Ford

There was an apparent attempt on the life of Henry Ford I at the end of March 1927.A car ran him off the road
down an embankment.He escaped with minor injuries.This was in connection with a court case against a Jew
called Shapiro.A few years before this Ford had been intimidated into stopping exposures of the Jews by his
paper,The Dearborn Independant.The Zionist mafia is ruthless and omnipotent.This incident has been
removed from history by the Zionist Ministry of Truth..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.