Author: petera

The savagery of Zionism    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-7 09:20:27 |Display all floors
I suggest you just "top" yourself peter. This hatred of yours isn't going anywhere and must be tearing you up inside!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 09:33:14 |Display all floors

Banksters

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-9-7 09:18

Stalin was our creation? How do surmise that? Yes, we allied with him against a greater evil and prevailed. We then had a cold war with his country for the next  years so your point is what?

Are you denying that the Bolshevik revolution was driven and financed by the Rothschilds and other Zionist
banksters ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 09:35:00 |Display all floors

Righteous anger

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-9-7 09:20
I suggest you just "top" yourself peter. This hatred of yours isn't going anywhere and must be tearing you up inside!

I have righteous anger against the Anglo Zionist NWO that is butchering people and creating an amoral
decadent consumerist world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 09:38:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-9-7 08:35

I have righteous anger against the Anglo Zionist NWO that is butchering people and creating an amoral
decadent consumerist world.

Who's to say that your anger is righteous? You? Merely you or do you represent an organisation of folks filled with righteous anger too? Sometimes, your arrogance is astounding, that you think you can spew your hatred at people who have nothing to do with what you're on about, but you direct your anger at them anyway. I strongly suggest you do top yourself. Do yourself, and the world, a favour....please!
P.S; Do you honestly think that no act occurs prior to the western nations acting militarily that might precipitate such action? Do you honestly think the western nations enjoy doing the work they do out there in the world? Do you honestly believe that we like seeing our youth come home in bodybags and our tax dollars spent on something other than the people who paid the tax? If you think these things peter, you're more of a damned fool than I give you credit for. You might say; "then change it". Change isn't as easy as you think, even in a democracy and you know this because once elected, a gov't will go it's own way, whether we like it our not. And still you come here, spew your hate and blame us! peter, you're the shill, not us, you're the loser, not us, you're the inferior one, not us.

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2011-9-7 08:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-8 06:45:33 |Display all floors

Judea

This should settle the question as to who started WW2.
judea germany.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-11 09:56:06 |Display all floors

The Gulag network

141_245a_gulag_map_vertical.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-14 13:22:16 |Display all floors

Cheka

Victima of the Cheka in Latvia,1940/41.
cheka latvia.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.