Views: 32216|Replies: 153

The savagery of Zionism    Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-27 14:30:00 |Display all floors
Zionist terrorists in recent history have savaged mankind all across the globe.Winston Turdhill,Menachem
Begin,Franklin Roosevelt,Lyndon Johnson and so many others have spread terror to further the aims of the
NWO.I hope if permitted to bring harrowing images to this thread that will illustrate this scourge.
2WWdresden2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-27 23:50:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-8-27 14:30
Zionist terrorists in recent history have savaged mankind all across the globe.Winston Turdhill,Menachem
Begin,Franklin Roosevelt,Lyndon Johnson and so many others have spread terror to further th ...

You need to read thread #2 very very carefully.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-28 13:38:38 |Display all floors

Stalin

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-8-27 17:36
You forgot to mention why Dresden was bombed, who started the war in the first place and also, although I highly doubt it, you also fail to mention the savagery of marxism/communism. How many died  ...

Stalin was your creation and your ally.We have a Zionist controlled world government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-28 13:43:45 |Display all floors

Deir Yassein

The brutal massacre at Deir Yassein in Palestine triggered Al Naqba and the flight of the Palestinians.
Foetuses were removed from pregnant women and killed in front of their dying mothers.
Deir Yasin.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-28 15:10:18 |Display all floors

my camel ran away with another man

baydati fik, sharmuta

[ Last edited by jazakallah at 2011-8-28 03:13 PM ]
جمال لطيفة

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-28 15:27:47 |Display all floors

please come back, my love

cook me dinner then tian wo dan

جمال لطيفة

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-28 20:06:39 |Display all floors

Hiroshima

Here is a victim of the unspeakably evil atrocity in Hiroshima just over 66 years ago.I will try to post the
image of the silhouette of a bank employee on the steps of the bank.All that was left of him or her.
charonboat_dot_com_hiroshima_victim.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.