Views: 1401|Replies: 6

USA not in the book of Revelations. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-25 23:27:13 |Display all floors
Does it mean the fall of United States before the antichrist takes over the world with one world economy?

The US dollar is in the way of achieving a one world currency but now that the US dollar is losing its value...

According to musli.ms the Imam will rule the world for 7 years.

According to Christ.ians, the antichrist will rule the world for 7years and the jews would be deceived into thinking he is their long awaited messiah for 3 and a 1/2 years. After that the antichrist will show true colours.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-25 23:31:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-8-25 08:57 PM
Does it mean the fall of United States before the antichrist takes over the world with one world economy?

The US dollar is in the way of achieving a one world currency but now that the US dollar ...

There are many interpretations of revelation. Do not take the liberty of interpreting them all, even the wise cannot see the both ends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-25 23:37:18 |Display all floors

I'm just guessing...

Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-8-25 23:31

There are many interpretations of revelation. Do not take the liberty of interpreting them all, even the wise cannot see the both ends

I think the book of revelations is meant to reveal so that when things like Isreal nation being formed came true , we know he is the true God.

Just like the birth of Jesus, it was foretold so that when it happens, people would know he is God.

I do agree that there are certain things in the Book of Revelations hard to understand and there are also some facts that are very easy to understand.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-29 14:45:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-8-25 09:07 PM

I think the book of revelations is meant to reveal so that when things like Isreal nation being formed came true , we know he is the true God.

Just like the birth of Jesus, it was foretol ...

One more thing is not to mix the spiritual meaning of the Bible with the political world of today. Remember Jesus telling that the spiritual world is different from political world, give the tax that belongs to Caesar, give the heart that belongs to God.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-29 15:10:18 |Display all floors

We are in the world but not of the world.

Agree.

I have to disagree that the bible has nothing to do with politics. In fact, 'nations coming against nations' is about politics. There are a lot of politics in the bible. How one country fight with another.

In fact it is written that there would be a civil war in Egypt. "I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian-brother against brother, neighbour against nieghbour, city against city..."Isaish 19:2
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-29 15:39:12 |Display all floors

Reply #5 PopularStar's post

a chinese convert to the religion of christians.
is usually
more nutty than the original christians.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-29 15:44:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-8-26 01:27
USA not in the book of Revelations. ...

No, but it's in the Book of Mormon and the Scientologists.

Because they were feeling a bit "left out" !
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.