Author: BingDing69

They are alot of China Haters in this world, must be vigilant. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-1 00:58:28 |Display all floors

Chinia will prevail

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 02:59:23 |Display all floors
All I see here are racist comments without knowledge.

Racism is man's gravest threat to man - the maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason.

Racism isn't born, folks, it's taught.  I have a two-year-old son.  You know what he hates?  Naps!  End of list.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 07:11:13 |Display all floors

Western imperialists have perfected the art of..

committing mass murders and genocide with a human face. They do not kill with knives or bullets, that to them, is too primitive ... they conduct their diabolical mission behind the scene int their comforty office surrounded by their loved one.   then with GPS positioning systems direct  cruise missiles, neutron bombs, chemical weapons, biological weapons at the defenceless, innocents people. they slaughter with great joy and never see their victims. they then direct their puppets to recruit mercenaries to hunt remaining resisters to torture and kill them off with bullets and knives in order to terrifty the population.

in the end, the western global elite, together with their cronies, want to depopulate the world of 'undesirable humans" this was already announced by kissinger in 1974.  Kissinger wrote: "Depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World." Kissinger is a JEW, not that I am anti-Jewish but worth noting that fact.

Even Prince Philip of Britain, a member of the Bilderberg Group, is in favor of depopulation:
"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels" (Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh, leader of the World Wildlife Fund, quoted in "Are You Ready for Our New Age Future?" Insiders Report, American Policy Center, December 1995).  

even emperor NERO could not have the luxury these savage murderers have at their disposal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-1 08:54:59 |Display all floors

Reply #7 antitheft's post

Funnily, Chinese companies, as reported in Chinese media, are lining up to "help" reconstruct Libya. I often wonder why only the western nations are singled out as "wrong" here. China is as complicit as any other country in rubbing their hands at the potential profits!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.