Author: sfcalifornia

This Forum needs more Chinese participation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-9-6 19:21:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ursula638 at 2011-8-31 19:41
China Daily Forum & Paid staff from Anglo Nations' Propaganda Machines

Friends,

Do you think some of China Daily Forum Regular Participant Writers are paid staff from  Anglo Nations'

Propaganda  Machines/Departments?  You know what I mean?

I am Just plain curious!  

It seems to me that there are a whole bunch of regulars on this forum -  checking out and, doing reading &

writing stuff, basically crawling up all over this CD Forum discussions everywhere any new and old topics

pop up, as if it is their day job!

In my humble opinion, they      pretty much dominate this forum, unfortunately so.

to my Chinese brothers & sisters.

I think same as you but in the oppositive way. For a long time I have seen how develops this forum with real and unreal posters (ghosts) performing out an extraordinary work attacking to western countries, US.  Etc. also religions as the Christian, all is repetitive and very obvious.  

My opinion is some of those people are paid by CD administration or by someone crazy that have many internal hatreds (if I’m wrong let me know) For example, there is a section China and the World, that section was designed to post and discuss foreign issues with China, also there is another section World Affairs Today, section for foreign issues too but CD created United States section for what? That is the best playground for all those hungry dogs, people with an incredible “free time” to search and to post the most negative stories, news and articles about that country.

Yesterday in China and the World section was a thread made by a member especially to attack another member just for his opposite ideas and that thread was red highlighted as Recommended thread, pity.

In a thread in Watch China, there is a thread “If the products Made in China means bad quality” my answer was “All is about Management” and that statement applies to this BBS too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-6 19:21:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ursula638 at 2011-8-31 19:41
China Daily Forum & Paid staff from Anglo Nations' Propaganda Machines

Friends,

Do you think some of China Daily Forum Regular Participant Writers are paid staff from  Anglo Nations'

Propaganda  Machines/Departments?  You know what I mean?

I am Just plain curious!  

It seems to me that there are a whole bunch of regulars on this forum -  checking out and, doing reading &

writing stuff, basically crawling up all over this CD Forum discussions everywhere any new and old topics

pop up, as if it is their day job!

In my humble opinion, they      pretty much dominate this forum, unfortunately so.

to my Chinese brothers & sisters.

I think same as you but in the oppositive way. For a long time I have seen how develops this forum with real and unreal posters (ghosts) performing out an extraordinary work attacking to western countries, US.  Etc. also religions as the Christian, all is repetitive and very obvious.  

My opinion is some of those people are paid by CD administration or by someone crazy that have many internal hatreds (if I’m wrong let me know) For example, there is a section China and the World, that section was designed to post and discuss foreign issues with China, also there is another section World Affairs Today, section for foreign issues too but CD created United States section for what? That is the best playground for all those hungry dogs, people with an incredible “free time” to search and to post the most negative stories, news and articles about that country.

Yesterday in China and the World section was a thread made by a member especially to attack another member just for his opposite ideas and that thread was red highlighted as Recommended thread, pity.

In a thread in Watch China, there is a thread “If the products Made in China means bad quality” my answer was “All is about Management” and that statement applies to this BBS too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-6 19:27:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanics at 2011-9-3 16:54

It is easy to know who they are by their actions. They fall into the following categories:

(1) They continually have been bashing China for years but we put up with them as the rest of the civilized world will judge them.

(2) They make excuses for Anglo crimes against humanity even though the rest of the civilized world keep on publishing them.

(3) They attack those forum members that are bringing Anglo crimes to the world's attention.

(4) They create many useless usernames and try to flame posts with their usual stupid and inane diarrhea.

(5) They spend all their time on this forum rather than helping their fellow Anglos on  Anglo forums....

They?

Who are They?

Did you make the proper report to the Mod? (what they did or said?)

How do you rate yourself in this forum?

Mechanic are you insane?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-6 19:29:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinoamigo at 2011-9-5 17:44
Ghost Writers on CD Forum

If the fact that some of these paid staff ghost writers employed by the Anglo-led West's propaganda machines are true,

then they probably do not work ...

chinoamigo seems you are not a good amigo

at least your post it doesn't make senses

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-6 20:24:30 |Display all floors

I made two other replies to # 1 and # 13

how long it will take to shows in the page?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-7 07:53:20 |Display all floors

Reply #41 messi30's post

They don't report us to the mods because they know that, while they can report us, there are no grounds for their complaints.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-8 00:21:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sfcalifornia at 2011-8-23 13:01
Overhauling of this FORUM may be necessary / Forum Degradation proliferated.

I hate to say this but,

I only been here just a few months but I am started to feel a bit of a worn-ou ...

We need decent Chinese people and decent Chinese ghosts too

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.