Author: sfcalifornia

This Forum needs more Chinese participation [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-9-2 04:36:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2011-8-30 18:23
Hi LingTony

i am discussing with my sweetie to visit Da Lu twice by year end

To Sichuan with hugs

What was Kbays answer?

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-9-2 10:45:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sfcalifornia at 2011-8-23 13:01
Overhauling of this FORUM may be necessary / Forum Degradation proliferated.

I hate to say this but,

I only been here just a few months but I am started to feel a bit of a worn-ou ...

This is true that the chinese participation are few.But the reader from mainland China a lot.Probably the largest.
The MOD can say only to watch there log in ID list.

This is early morning here and friday,a holiday.In US its evening now.You may ask why this people always keep them login.

This is compltetely there personal matter.Whether anybody have a job or not its upto them.This is somehow penetrating in  somebodys personal life which you might not authorised to ask.Degradation of the forum started like this way.

The MOD cannot help to provide new idea,discuss,debate etc for the forum.Its completely depend on forumities creativity.They must invent what a topics can be added to attract more member for discussions.Not a few word answer,dot,or aggeresively shown their smartness to attack on others.

If you want to see a better forum you have to change yourself first.MOD is not there to change your basic.

[ Last edited by aziz at 2011-9-2 10:46 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-2 10:47:04 |Display all floors

Cestmoi is Chinese

Want to make something if it?

I just don't necessarily agree with everything said on either side. Particularly not on the side doing the blowing up... not ever.

[ Last edited by cestmoi at 2011-9-2 10:48 AM ]
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-3 10:53:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2011-9-2 09:47

I just don't necessarily agree with everything said on either side. Particularly not on the side doing the blowing up... not ever.

No, you're Australian Chinese if you hold an Australian passport. Might I ask, which country holds your true loyalty? The country whose passport you hold, or the country of your heritage?
My country of heritage is the UK, but NZ has my loyalty all the way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-3 13:44:18 |Display all floors

Amusing!

Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-9-1 12:05 PM
No, it's not my day job but it fill's in gaps in my schedule. Is that ok with you?

Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-3 13:49:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2011-9-2 12:17 PM

It’s irrelevant to this topic.
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-9-3 15:44:09 |Display all floors
At least it's not a virulent post!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.