Views: 23351|Replies: 65

This Forum needs more Chinese participation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-23 13:01:49 |Display all floors
Overhauling of this FORUM may be necessary / Forum Degradation proliferated.

I hate to say this but,

I only been here just a few months but I am started to feel a bit of a worn-out reading this forum.

As an Amerasian with keen interest in China, I was elated to be on this site in the beginning.

So far as I am concerned, this Forum is forever occupied by a number of regular everyday folks ( I suspect

many are non-Chinese) who are using it as a correspondent board, jumping from one forum to the next as

if this is set up for their own pleasure/ just to kill the time.

Its like choosing the new restaurant for dinner. Before you order the meal, you survey the restaurant and

if you see one too many rowdy regular folks hanging around and dominating the place, you might as well

change your mind and leave.

Frankly I like to see more serious-minded, thoughtful, informative, intellectual type and preferably more

Chinese folks participating (after all this is China Daily). Give them a chance!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 09:28:54 |Display all floors
Many of us would truly love to see more Chinese folks here interacting and discussing issues but as one forumite that has been here for a while, those here that profess to be Chinese, leave a lot to be desired and negatively influence many, I suspect. However, welcome to OUR forum!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 09:37:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sfcalifornia at 2011-8-23 13:01

I hate to say this but,

I only been here just a few months but I am started to feel a bit of a worn-ou ...

Thanks for your suggestion and we have seen this problem too and hope we change the forum better with the help of yours.
Any suggestion or criticism are welcome in order to make this forum better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 09:37:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sfcalifornia at 2011-8-23 13:01

I hate to say this but,

I only been here just a few months but I am started to feel a bit of a worn-ou ...

you are quite right, we are on the same page. support you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 09:48:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by voice_cd at 2011-8-24 08:37

Thanks for your suggestion and we have seen this problem too and hope we change the forum better with the help of yours.
Any suggestion or criticism are welcome in order to make this forum bett ...

WOW, that was a fast reply, couldn't sleep? Hehehehe, joke! I agree with you and the OP and you know that many of my fellow foreign forumites do as well.

P.S; you might attract more Chinese forumites by discarding some of the more rabid anti-western posters here who claim to represent China but do, in fact do irreperable damage  to the image of China, and CD in general. Now, there's an idea!

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2011-8-24 08:50 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 10:51:30 |Display all floors
maybe all should be welcome here equally.
jia na da ren

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 11:07:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiaolingtony at 2011-8-24 09:37

you are quite right, we are on the same page. support you!

LONG TIME NO SEE!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.