Views: 2869|Replies: 19

The REAL NEWS from Tripoli [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-23 00:57:36 |Display all floors
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-8-23 01:16:47 |Display all floors

Tell us is there more info abt brother G ??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-23 15:30:08 |Display all floors

Libya: Flights of fiction and fantasy

For those of us who have bothered to find out what is going on in Libya and who have respected the temptation to copy and paste stories from the bought media, let us see what the western corporate media is not saying. Let us try to forge a middle way between the myriad of conflicting evidence in the stories.

* Independent journalists are being attacked and threatened. Dr. Lamb was shot, Lizzie Phelan has been warned not to mention that the "rebels" have "Al Qaeda" elements in their ranks, apparently (pending investigation) by CNN journalists.

Comment: If this is not the case, then this is why I placed the words "pending investigation". If it is the case, then I would invite those who threaten independent journalists to also threaten me, because I place my own name and my own photo on my pieces and let us see the consequences. Let us see what happens to those who threaten me, and not a defenceless girl.

I will reiterate in my own words: The "rebels" in Libya have been infiltrated by Al-Qaeda. Google up al-Hasidi, one of their commanders, he admitted it himself. I say, bring it on, to me, not a defenceless girl. I shall video the consequences and place them on you.tube.

* Egyptian Green tribes massing on the frontier and vowing to cross, the Salloum and Ran Ouh tribes. They have taken up arms and will support Colonel Gaddafi against the NATO/terrorist assault on sovereign Libya.

Comment: I have no way of verifying this information, yet the fact that it is not in the western bought/corporate media would suggest that it is interesting.

* Situation in Tripoli. I have correspondents in Tripoli (unfortunately at this moment I am not there, this latest debacle started precisely between visits), I also have a large network of people who have contacts in Tripoli. The news that Sky, BBC and Al-Jazeera carry do not match up with what they are saying. And no, we do not use Facebook for our information.

Comment: Is it really true that a model was made of Tripoli and filmed in Qatar or northern Iraq, and this screen-set was used as a backdrop for the invasion of Tripoli? Were SKY News images real? Could a bunch of punks enter Tripoli so easily? Did SKY not realise that one person with military experience stationed beside the road could have taken out practically all of the terrorists the channel was accompanying?

Did the Libyan armed forces melt away so easily? Was there a massive email campaign (such as in Iraq) and was there a cyber terrorist attack by NATO?

Why is NATO bombing Tripoli indiscriminately today if the terrorists, sorry, "rebels" took it yesterday? Why am I receiving reports that significant numbers of these traitors have been chased out, while the 32 Brigade and the Shkaal battalion have liquidated the elements that remained?

* Reports of a calm situation in Tripoli from this morning when the telephone network and Internet were down (Cyber terrorism by NATO (?), someone please investigate and bring charges).

If the terrorist elements had taken the capital then why was the situation calm?

*Landing of NATO mercenaries and special forces

I have been informed that groups of NATO mercenaries and special forces landed from the sea on August 22. This is a clear breach of UNSC Resolution 1970 and 1973 (2011) and must be investigated by international lawyers, also by the UNO itself, if we are not to start a movement sidelining this organization as a ridiculous waste of space. Should such elements be captured, then evidently if they do not exist, nobody would complain if someone were to effect a Hallal beheading (not that this is even contemplated by the Libyans, but would be welcome by the non-Lubyan terrorist elements NATO supports)

* Digital deception

Operation Siren had been announced by several groups before it happened, apparently using a scenario from Qatar or Iraq (above). What is the veracity of the claim that terrorists with British passports had entered the Hotel Marriott before setting fire to it on August 21/22? Did these elements open fire on the civilians on the streets as these NATO/terrorist elements had done in Benghazi?

Why then is NATO supporting terrorists? Why is NATO supporting those who have raped little girls? Why is NATO supporting those who have impaled little boys on stakes? Why is NATO supporting those who have decapitated people? Why is NATO supporting racists?

What would Mrssrs. Cameron, Obama and Sarkozy say in answer to the statement that the terrorist elements in Libyan that they support have vowed to kill Negroes? Hmmm, right, sorry, stupid question.

* Lies

If Tripoli was teeming with Allahu Akhbar chanting terrorists (blasphemy, because  ALLAH does NOT do what they do or condone it) then how come from early this morning I received reports from persons inside the capital that all was normal and that the TV images of Green Square were fake?

Why did I receive a message from the cousin of a bodyguard of a Gaddafi family member, that Saif al-Islam al-Qathafi is fine, when western sources say he had been captured?

* Khamis al-Qathafi

If Khamis died, twice, then why is he supposed to be leading the fight in central Tripoli against the NATO traitors/terrorists? Is he a ghost?

*Al Jazeera

Was it not obvious from the beginning that Al Jazeera was threatened and assimilated? What to expect from Qatar, the way it has behaved in this conflict? As Muammar al-Qathafi said, they are donkeys being ridden by foreigners.

Has anyone bothered to analyse Al-Jazeera's news reporting? No wonder everyone is talking about a massive financial and entrepreneurial boycott.

Would YOU invest in Al-Jazeera?

Conclusion: Those of us who are at present (unfortunately) not in Libya can only gather together the reports we glean from our sources, report them and comment, however the situation changes faster than we can report.

The point is, is the western bought corporate media telling the whole truth?

Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey

Pravda.Ru

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-23 15:48:28 |Display all floors
Some journalist is shot and NATO did it?

What a friggin liar you are, right?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 08:16:11 |Display all floors
NATOwood Libya production a total FLOP

Let's pretend we are in Tripoli for the camera
Many knew in advance this NATOwood production via Qatar and the no credibility Al Jazeera was in the works. It happened sooner than we anticipated. I think their whole effort was pushed ahead too quickly by someone somewhere, But then the divine one has His way of protecting His own.

Clearly, they were not anticipating the poor results.

Once again, stupid NATO overestimated themselves and underestimated the Libyan people, Libya and Libya's leadership. How many fatal mistakes can one terrorist entity make? The filth did, however, manage to kill close to 1,300 innocent civilians in only 12 hours. So much for protecting civilians.

Their futile annoucements of terrorist victories and the end of the Gaddafi government demonstrated not only their utter arrogance and pretentiousness, but also their utter stupidity and incompetence.

It is my belief that all the firepower in the world won't do a bit of good in the hands of dimwitted pieces of garbage...such as NATO and their terrorists. You only have to look at their impressive results in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as Libya.

Print version
   Font Size
Send to friend
How disgustingly they were salivating...that's the only genuine thing about them and their epic film production, their inability to hide their true motivations. No, the government of the Libyan people did not collapse at your whim, your stinking Pax Americana...your Rule Britannia, Britannia rule the waves...Je suis Napoleon Bonaparte allons chiens de la partie.

It reminds me of that saying about the irresistible force meets the immovable object...however, that force is hardly irresistible. But the people of Libya are immovable. They will not give up their freedom and well being, their way of life or their leader. Their country is not for sale, even though a few disgusting pieces of trash were willing to sell out to the bankrupt west, talk about idiotic fools.

I had to laugh about the stupidity of the corporate media with their various titles and stupid disinformation, such as "Gaddafi on the run." How idiotic. The cowards are projecting their own cowardice on to the Libyan leadership.

Much like the oft resurrected Khamis Gaddafi. What is it now, the propaganda has had him dead no less than 3 times? Then there was the son reportedly "captured" and ready to be hauled off to the International Criminal Court. All of it was nothing but bald faced lies and malicious propaganda.

What does it say about them that they have to resort to such lies? They are knowingly doing wrong, that what it means.

NATO countries proved beyond all reasonable doubt that they are led by a gaggle of dimwitted simpletons with this latest effort. How gullible and stupid do they think people are? So they were desperate to demoralize their opposition, too stupid to realize it is an utter impossibility to move the immovable object(s).

Their futile efforts even included direct threats against those willing to tell the truth.

Nothing worse than when NATO projects their own evil traits onto others. They felt that those loyal to Gaddafi could be frightened off, lured to their side, sell out. How disgusting.

No more evil entity exists than NATO cowards.

One would love to see their behavior under similar circumstances, if they had to face a foe with similar firepower. The notion that NATO would dare to fight an equal foe would be the same as comparing the possibility of a pith-headed, demented simpleton discussing quantum physics with a Jubilee Professor.

It would not happen. Instead, the NATO countries would be caught sitting silently, white-faced, in the midst of some fetid stench. Their subordinates would have to be ordering a gross of fresh diapers for them.

Cameron...Obama...Sarkozy

How many people have you given houses to?

How many people have you paid for their total education, even including at foreign universities?

How many people have you shared the revenues with in your country for the sale of your country's resources?

How many of your people get total paid for complete medical care at home or anywhere in the world?

How many people have you raised from abject poverty to the highest level on your continent?

We know the answer to that. How dare you challenge the people power democratic government of Libya. How dare you demand the leader the people want to leave. Unlike you, he is a man of honor, a man of his word, a man of action and good deeds, a man that has worked hard to improve lives not only in his country, but worldwide.

Instead, you have made it possible for Al Qaeda to become the most equipped "army" in the world. You have made it possible for the theft of countless weapons to be distributed for terrorist actions anywhere, anytime.

You have supported these stinking worthless terrorists and the evidence mounts daily of their disgusting criminal behavior, the looting, the murder, the mutilation, the destruction. Some of these same people (a small amount are Libyans) have even benefited from that free education available to Libyans.

Imperialism, terrorism, totalitarianism, barbarism, nazism, fascism, intolerance, hate, greed, sociopathy, racism, anti-freedom, anti-democracy, these are all words that represent what NATO countries are all about. Their declarations to the contrary are ludicrous at best.

Something about bombs and genocide that makes people impervious to deception. Therefore, it is doubtful that NATO can come up with any further deceptions in the anticipation of success.

Time for dialogue. Time to stop the murder and destruction. Time for a ceasefire. Time for war crimes trials.

Again I repeat, NATO RIH, NATO rot in hell. Probably even the devil himself won't be able to stand you.

Lisa Karpova

Pravda.Ru

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 09:22:27 |Display all floors

Reply #5 mechanic's post

If the world only have Philo / Pravda  and no NATO, it is back to Warring States and worse than medieval Europe.
It will be a world of insect genes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 17:24:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-8-24 12:12
In point of fact I am getting a tad worn out by Lisa's write-upsin the Pravda. Every time I square here opinions with facts her contribution skids to the dust and rubbish on the  floor.

Does Vla ...

Don't like Lisa K.?

Then try the drag-queens at CNN.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.