Author: timbatu

Pastor Charged with Raping Women at Gun Point [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-24 21:50:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-8-24 20:38
Blue said: "someday, boys, you might recognize the hate you sow, you shall one day reap"

Blue, are you talking about the hate of Christianity?

American churches occasionally assail  ...

The christian pastor who preached that Chinese people don't know Jesus and therefore will go to hell is not a supremist. He's following the words in the Bible that go something like this..."no man comes to the Father but by me", which means if you don't believe in Jesus, how can you believe in God and if you believe in neither, then so too, as a consequence, you don't believe in heaven so no, he wasn't saying anything wrong at all. How many Chinese folks are aware of religion or christianity? Very very very few in my experience so, he wasn't racist or supremist or anti-Chinese, he was right and analysing the situation correctly.
I also happen to agree with blueskies; one day, the hatred you sow, you'll reap and for that, I truly pity some folks here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 21:53:14 |Display all floors

Reply #15 exportedkiwi's post

It didn't say you had to believe in Jesus, but that you have to get their by him

out dated and obscure

one has to figure it out themselves
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 21:55:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-8-24 21:50

The christian pastor who preached that Chinese people don't know Jesus and therefore will go to hell is not a supremist. He's following the words in the Bible that go something like this...&quo ...

-
So a Nazi preaching to Chinese that they are inferior is not racist, he is following the writings of Hitler.

Do you realize how your logic short circuit by religion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 22:00:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 22:22:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2011-8-24 22:00
WHERE CAN I READ IT?

-
ChinaDaily Chinese publication.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 22:29:20 |Display all floors
.................all Pastors to Rapist Asylum..............................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-26 02:36:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanic at 2011-8-22 15:29

Remember these savages were sent from London (Crime Capital of earth) to the Americas where they engaged in mass rape and pedophilia against the Native Americans and the black slaves for hundre ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Crime Capital of earth" is undisputed    K a r a c h i    with more than 800 murder cases this year so far and counting !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.