Author: timbatu

Pastor Charged with Raping Women at Gun Point [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-8-24 20:42:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2011-8-24 09:37
Funnily, many of us here don't condemn humanity, or Chinese, because of the rantings of one or two of you here. We just think....."you morons" and consign you to the intellectual trash he ...

-
Kiwi,

Earlier this year, I went to a church story telling session. One story is a Chinese Evangelical Pastor converted to lord "Jesus" was imprisoned by Chinese commy. I went to check the Chinese record: the person had sex with 3 women. One husband found out and brought a knife to the farm house. Then the so-called Christian pastor killed the husband. The Christian news omitted all the detail but posed a story that Christians are persecuted in China. The reason for such stories is because Western news reporters are profound Christians and profoundly Sinophobia. They try to seek and manufacture stories fit their religious doctrine. Facts do not matter to them because they use faith - blind faith and they reject facts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 20:46:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 20:58:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-8-24 19:42

-
Kiwi,

Earlier this year, I went to a church story telling session. One story is a Chinese Evangelical Pastor converted to lord "Jesus" was imprisoned by Chinese commy. I went to  ...

Christians don't modify their faith to maim and kill like the muslims do! I find this story hard to believe and, like ZG, I'd like some back up evidence for this please.
Thanks for the unusually civilised post though, greatly appreciated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 21:23:23 |Display all floors

Reply #6 exportedkiwi's post

correct!

Most sane people have no interest in these nut cases and their drivel!

That the West goes after real criminals and your pwople are the criminals is well known throughout the civilized world!

Time for you little snots to grow up, don't you think?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 21:26:27 |Display all floors
We all look forward to seeing the reports of you angry boys coming to the end you have cast for your lot!

Your destiny is a prison cell someday, if not by the deeds of your own evil souls bringing the wrath down upon yourselves

someday, boys, you might recognize the hate you sow, you shall one day reap!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 21:38:26 |Display all floors
Blue said: "someday, boys, you might recognize the hate you sow, you shall one day reap"

Blue, are you talking about the hate of Christianity?

American churches occasionally assail China, witnessed by their evangelical programs supported by cable TV. However, as a Chinese person entering their Christian church, things are different. The persistent and main topics are always their deep faith in their imagined Chinas persecution of religion.

Through these experiences, I have a grand picture of the mindset of their Christian faith. Christian churches pretty much bash everything, except for themselves. They do not really respect fact or science. They believe themselves are victims. Even the war in Iraq cannot start to shake this belief.  When I talk back, I receive furious anger and the typical response: why dont you go home.

Christians believe others only have the right to be quiet and listen, while they have all the rights to preach to others. Once a pastor in NY said in a service: we allow the Chinese to come to our nation. They dont believe in Jesus. They will go to hell. I stood up and left in front of him. I feel he does not know facts, and he does not want to know facts. I feel these Christians are like a brick wall of lacking knowledge.

Christians must learn to respect fact. The Christian churches must stop preaching intolerance and self-supremacy. The US must learn to respect diversity and nonbelievers. From my personal experience, there is no hope in sight. From the US legal system to everyday life, race and religion are dominating how people choose friends and play the game.

For Zglobal, it was in Chinese news in Chinese language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-24 21:46:52 |Display all floors
You might need to find a cave, timbatu

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.